Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

What do you love/hate about DH?

LOVE:  I love that DH adores DD!  And that he is a good Christian father.  I love that he stops whatever he is doing to look at, talk to, or laugh at DD!

HATE:  I know he can't help it, but DH really doesn't know anything about being a handyman.  And considering we just bought our first home, I wish he knew more about that kind of stuff..  I wish he was more responsible in certain things. If I don't pay a bill, won't get paid.  I do a good job of keeping track of things and paperwork, but if I got sick, I know he would be clueless about anything business related.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What do you love/hate about DH?

• Options

I'll play!

LOVE: his love for DS, and his love for how DS loves me. All I hear from both grandma's is "don't look at mommy, look at me!" so it is so nice when he is playing with DS and he gives me a gummy grin across the room, and DH always says "You love your momma!" ... plus I love that I can bump and drink wine in my snow flake pj's on NYE while he watches hockey besides me :)

HATE: how late he stays up on weekends, he expects that because he "works" every day during the week that he still gets his "me time" on the weekends and wants to sleep in when I get up with DS every day and every night since I am off work. Ugh, DS and I still go in and wake his a$$ up every weekend though lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I'm game:

LOVE:  He is an amazingly doting father to DD.  People even comment how involved he is with her.  If she fusses, he runs for her, he has never shied away from a diaper, he folds her laundry, he is amazing with her and loves her more than life itself.

HATE:  He is an absolute slob.  You'd think he thought we had a live in maid that followed him around (or wait, that is my job).  That man leaves destruction in his wake, his dirty laundry on the floor, dirty dishes on the counter, coffee mugs on the table...Basically, he has the housekeeping habits of a 16 year old boy in a 39 year old mans body!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Love : His ability to cook. His willingness to do anything that is necessary for our family. The way he can handle emergencies.

Hate: His lack of financial sense. His dedication to his mom overtaking his common sense about his wife/daughter (long story but it's annoying vs harmful/bad)

• Options
    LOVE: How much he loves LO. How much he loves me. How he is a handyman that can build anything and fix anything (or knows someone who can.) How he treated me when I was pregnant. How he is a tough guy withbsuch a sweet heart. HATE: How he can't stay off drugs forever. He has long periods of being clean, but he always relapses. As I recently posted, he relapsed for the first time since LO was born, and we are no longer together. We broke up for the first time in 7 years, and it is for good. He is in rehab, and I will provide emotional support, but he has made too many mistakes and my baby comes first. I hate that he couldn't stay clean for us. As a nurse, I want to say that I understand addiction as a disease, but on a personal level, I just don't understand it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh fun! 

LOVE: How much he cares about me and DD, how he would do anything for us, how he works so hard so I can stay home with her, and that he is fun to be around. Oh, and that he puts up with all of my ridiculous neuroses. I don't think anyone else would have such patience! 

HATE: His obsession of video games, his extreme ADHD (and how extra bad it gets if he runs out of meds and forgets to call the doctor), and that I cannot ever get him to change the cat litter (I am not supposed to due to allergies)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"