1st Trimester

Has anyone tried these?

My MS is finally hitting with a force. No vomiting, but TONS of nausea. My sister tried these and said they worked wonders: https://www.threelollies.com/ItemDetails/tabid/68/ProductID/6/Default.aspx and I figured it couldn't hurt to try. But I was wondering if anyone else had tried them and could tell me what their experience was about it. Good or bad. I'm just curious.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Has anyone tried these?

• I have those and LOVE them; HIGHLY recommend them.  Not only do they help me, my fiance started stealing them when he would get stomach issues. I intend on buying stock in them Big Smile My best friend used them and said they were too "gingery" tasting, so I guess if ginger bothers you (or you are sensitive to it) they are bad. I personally didn't taste anything but the intended flavor. Good luck!
  • I like them! It takes the edge off doesnt get rid of the m/s but hey I'll take feeling a little better! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yea, I have these.

Didn't work for me.

• didnt work for me, and the orange ones made my morning sickness even worse.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Didn't help me, but I was actually vomitting. Still am, in fact. Nothing has helped. I gave up and accepted it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"