Babies on the Brain
Options

Is saying "You know, I was wrong" so hard?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  

Re: Is saying "You know, I was wrong" so hard?

• Options
    Nope, but when someone feels attacked they get defensive. Not saying that you were attacking her, I agree with you. Her word choice was not a good one. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageAdam&Eve07:
    Nope, but when someone feels attacked they get defensive. Not saying that you were attacking her, I agree with you. Her word choice was not a good one. 

My "Wow, really?" was far from an attack.  I think what got me is the fact that she tries to defend it with "yes, I'm diabetic and that means delayed and I'm in fact, candy delayed" (or something along those lines).   

He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBallSox:

imageAdam&Eve07:

My "Wow, really?" was far from an attack.  I think what got me is the fact that she tries to defend it with "yes, I'm diabetic and that means delayed and I'm in fact, candy delayed" (or something along those lines).   

I know, there were far worse things that could be said about her word choice. She should have taken a step back and said "yeah, that was a bad choice of words." But instead she pulled the diabetic card like that makes it okay for her to use the word retarded so casually. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    She did take it in the wrong direction. 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    *bump* because she's STILL defending her use of the word.  It amazes me that, despite all of the information out there, grown adults still find the casual use of a word known to be hurtful to so many, ok.  
  • Options
    Her ticker is creepy. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

imageCinemaGoddess:
    Her ticker is creepy. 

Doing a little googling, it appears she's a peach all around the bump. She apparently chastised someone who was non-Jewish for naming their daughter Leah.  "Get over it" seems to be one of her favorite phrases.  

• Options
    imageBallSox:

imageCinemaGoddess:
    Her ticker is creepy. 

Doing a little googling, it appears she's a peach all around the bump. She apparently chastised someone who was non-Jewish for naming their daughter Leah.  "Get over it" seems to be one of her favorite phrases.  

I'll put her on the spreadsheet. 

Between her and the 1st tri folks, the list is getting long.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    I just noticed on her profile that she's not going to vaccinate her kid. I'd love to hear her reasoning on that. 
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"