June 2011 Moms
Options

Happy New Years Bumpies

I know we are still a couple hours off (here in FL anyways) but I just wanted to wish you all a happy new years! It's weird to think that this time last year we were all half way into our pregnancy's. Just starting to hit major milestones in growth and development. Many of us still excited about finding out the sex of our LO's. Who would have thought we would be still bumping and mothering some of the most amazing babies of 2011! Here we are now 6 months (ruffly) into our babies lives and still wondering were the next year will lead. I wish all of you a happy and healthy 2012. I am glad I had the chance to meet you ladies and also to have had you as a part of my life. I look forward to continuing this amazing journey with you and our Lo's. <3

Here to the end of a amazingly, crazy, hectic, beautiful year Drinks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy New Years Bumpies

• Options

Cheers!  Well said!  What an amazing year it has been.  Going from a mom of one to a mom of 2 has been amazing.  So glad I have had all my bumpie friends on this journey thus far!!  Happy New Year!!

• Options
    imagehannahruth32:

Cheers!  Well said!  What an amazing year it has been.  Going from a mom of one to a mom of 2 has been amazing.  So glad I have had all my bumpie friends on this journey thus far!!  Happy New Year!!

Same. It was a very rough and bumpy year for me, but getting my DS out of it made it all worth it. I'm really glad this board is here, makes it more fun. Can't wait to see how the LOs all continue to grow! They better not ever take this board away! Happy New Year ladies!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well said.  Happy new year!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Happy New Year!! I think LO just went down for the night, and I'm debating whether or not to have a glass of wine.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

That was very well put. I'm so grateful to have you all to talk to and that you understand the worries of a new momma. I love seeing all of our babies and how much they've grown.  

Happy New Year! I plan to spend my new years curled up on the couch with my antibiotics...lol and make my new siggy!!

DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Well put! Happy new year mamas!
  • Options
    Happy New Year my gorgeous June mommies!! I cannot wait for all the great things 2012 has for us!
  • Options
    Nicely put :). Happy New Year!  

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options
    Happy New Year, ladies!! Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for our sweet babies!
  • Options
    RIght back at ya!  Only 7pm here in cali. Longer to party with lo and dh!
  • Options
    Happy New Year! Having all you June Mamas to share our journeys together has been amazing! Wishing us all a fantastic 2012!  =:-D

peace,
    katharine

Book-Kitten blog

• Options
    I still can't believe our LO's are here and already 6-7 months.  Happy New Year!!!Party!!!
  • Options

imagebookkitten:
    Happy New Year! Having all you June Mamas to share our journeys together has been amazing! Wishing us all a fantastic 2012!  =:-D

Yay, me too! Happy New Year!

• Options

imagebookkitten:

Ditto! Well said by OP, thomas. :)

• Options
    Happy Happy New Year! just 30 more minutes for us east coasters.  2012 will be amazing!
  • Options
    very well said!!!!   Hope we all have a happy and healthy 2012!!!!!!   
  • Options
    Even though I don't post often, I appreciate all of you June mommies! Happy New Year!
    Pinterest
    My Blog- Life With a Toddler
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    PgAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Options

Happy New Years!!

I am sure we will all be posting this to each other again next year except then our babies will be nearing TWO!

• Options
    *champagne in hand!* happy new year fellow bumpies! I adore you girls so much!!! Xo! Ps...DH (though he supports my bump-ness) just rolled his eyes that I'm bumping while celebrating!! Lololol!!! ;)
  • Options

imageAshley40705:
    *champagne in hand!* happy new year fellow bumpies! I adore you girls so much!!! Xo! Ps...DH (though he supports my bump-ness) just rolled his eyes that I'm bumping while celebrating!! Lololol!!! ;)

LOL ditto! :)

• Options
    Happy New Year bumpies!! Love you all!! :)
  • Options
    Happy New Year! As I put L to bed last night I looked at her and said, "Last year at this time I didn't even know you were a girl!" Time certainly flies. Happy 2012!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Happy New Year everyone! 2011 was so great but I'm lookiing forward to an amazing 2012. Wishing the same for all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"