TTC After a Loss

My cousin's pregnancy announcement

My mom just very obviously hinted that my cousin is going to tell the whole family tomorrow that she is pregnant. I knew this was coming on for a while because shed been trying. She has a cyst in both her ovaries which will eventually make them flip and then they have to removed so before that happens her DH and her have been frantically trying. And I know they totally deserve to be pregnant because shes on a strict timeline but I just don't know if I can handle the big announcement tomorrow. She already had one m/c but instead of her and my aunt being upset it's like they were proud to tell people she had been pregnant once even though she lost the baby..idk the whole thing sucks and I want to avoid but I can't. Vent over.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My cousin's pregnancy announcement

• Hoping the announcement isn't as painful to witness as you're anticipating. {hugs}
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Yeah those are hard to deal with after a loss and I'm sorry you have to. Hopefully it won't be as hard as your anticipating it to be!
  • Loading the player...
  • UGH - I feel your pain. I lived through Christmas with several announcements from friends and family. Sending T&P's for strength tomorrow. ((hugs))
  • imageVeganlady:

I'm glad your mom hinted, so at least you won't be blindsided. Wishing you strength, and a fully stocked bar.

((hugs))

This. I hope it isn't as bad as you think it will be.

• ((big giant bear hugs)) I hope it goes smoothly
  • (((HUG)))  Oh, I hope it goes okay.  I agree, at least you got some kind of warning so you won't be blindsided. 

I understand the small "at least I can get pregnant" thoughts, but the way you desribed her feelings and attitude about it....yeah, that would REALLY upset me. 

It seems like everywhere I look somebody's getting KTFU.  Huh?

• imageVeganlady:

I'm glad your mom hinted, so at least you won't be blindsided. Wishing you strength, and a fully stocked bar.

((hugs))

This, hopefully it will make it easier to gear up some genuine happiness for her, sounds like she is well deserving of a little AW'ng of a BFP.

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • That is a hard situation. Hugs.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I hope you make it through the announcement. That was definitely nice of your mom to give you a head's up.
    imageimageimage
    BFP #1 ~ EDD 5.20.2012 ~ MC 10.1.2011
    BFP #2 ~ EDD 11.15.2012 ~ CP 3.7.2012
    BFP #3 ~ DS born 12.03.2012

FF Chart
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"