Success after IF

My DH just asked me if I was going to kiss him at midnight...

My response? 

"I sincerely hope not...I hope to have been asleep for at least three hours...I'll see you in 2012"

Sad, but sleep is my best friend right now...and I could give a poop about kissing in the new year...

I need to do better...maybe we'll ring in 2013 like a couple who hasn't been married eleventy bazillion years ;-)

Re: My DH just asked me if I was going to kiss him at midnight...

• right there with you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If DS had been 3 months at NYE we would have been in the same position except unfortunately would have probably been up because DS wouldn't sleep!  We are going to try our best to stay up only because we know DS won't be up until 7 so we can still get some sleep.  I don't blame you one bit though!
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Loading the player...
  • Same! We had a helsh night with a certain 2yr old last night. I am praying I'm sound asleep!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I will probably be face down in my pillow- I am sure that is the closest to kissing that I am going to get.  lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We made it to 10:30... I think it's the latest I've gone to bed in almost 11 months ;)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"