Multiples

I love my support belt!!

So I was waddling through the mall today and stopped by Motherhood maternity to check out any sales. I didn't find any cute clothes but I DID try on a support belt that gave me instant back relief. Now I am laying in bed with it on because it feels so good I don't want to take it off. I definitely recommend!!!

https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=922000113&MasterCategory_Id=MC32

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I love my support belt!!

• Oh yeah. I have the Prenatal Cradle Best Cradle and it is by far the best investment I made for my pregnancy. I'm not sure the girls would still be baking without it, and I know for sure that I would not be tolerating the end of pregnancy this well! If I go even 30 minutes without it on (with the exception of sleeping at night) I am in sooo much pain- back, pelvis, and belly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think I wore mine every day from about 18w. Loved it! I was tired of seeing it by the end but couldn't live without it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I really wish I would have bought one when the pelvic pain and belly pain started. I sort of feel like it would be a waste of money at this point... boo!
  • Definitely not a waste at any point. You've got 2 months to go!
  • I also just got my Support Belt Preggo with TRIPLETS!!! I put it on as soon as I got it and I have NEVER in my life been so happy to feel the back and tummy pain go away... WELL worth the money and even if you only have amonth month and half left I WOULD recommend it!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"