June 2012 Moms
Options

Any pregnancy New Years Resolutions?

For the new year I want to get into a better exercise routine and make sure I'm staying extra health and flexible for the baby!

Anyone Else?

HulsBaby BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Any pregnancy New Years Resolutions?

• Options
    I would like to become more organized and be a great mom :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh I didnt see the pregnancy part lol oops. Well my pregnancy new years resolution is I want to be prepared for labor, and not gain to much weight.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exercise to hopefully help with labor and getting back to pre baby size. I also hope that I don't wake up every day with a headache.
    having a baby
  • Options

Good question!

Keep running as long as possible.

Try to stay positive about this pregnancy! Right now the way my body is looking and feeling is getting me down so I need to change my attitude!

Stay cute. Dress cuter, keep up my hair and skin, not be a pregnant frumpy girl.

Keep my marriage strong! There will be a lot of trial in our relationship coming.

Get my house ready for baby and keep it clean & organized. 

• Options
    imagePookie05:

Try to stay positive about this pregnancy! Right now the way my body is looking and feeling is getting me down so I need to change my attitude!

Stay cute. Dress cuter, keep up my hair and skin, not be a pregnant frumpy girl.

Get my house ready for baby and keep it clean & organized. 

These exactly. Some days, when people say I have a cute bump and DH says I look cute, I feel great about the way my body is changing. Other days, when I hear "you'll look so cute once you're actually showing!" I feel fat and lumpy. SO, I want to embrace my ever more pregnant body and love it for what it is at every stage.

I bought some cute maternity clothes for work and need to get a few more pieces to round out my new wardrobe and am determined to do my hair every day (once m/s struck I became lazy and started sleeping as long as I possibly could).

I'm also determined to have my house baby and visitor ready. I'm great a cleaning, but haven't been great at keeping up with things, again, once m/s struck. Now the house is spotless and ready for some touch ups here and there. I'm hoping that having next week off will help me rejuvenate my desire to keep up all of the above.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My pregnancy resolutions are:

Continue to run and stay healthy as long as possible. I completed a 5k race tonight at 15 weeks and loved it.

Continue to put my marriage first

Work on loving and appreciating what my body is going through

• Options

No more juice. Was told it was a huge weight gainer that I should stay clear of. 

Keeping a better eye on what I eat.

TRY not to stress so much about the baby.. seems I can't stop thinking bout it.

I'd like to stop letting little annoyances ruin my mood. It's very easy to get pissed off at something stupid and stay that way. Not normally like me.

Whatever 2012 brings we will all have an interesting and hopefully happy year ahead of us! :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would like to make sure that I get in at least 3 meals a day. I never skip bk but I get so busy at work that I miss lunch ( I know this is bad) alot and by the time I get home its time for dinner. I want to also eat healthier and get in more fluids.
  • Options

2012 is going to bring a lot of change for us - moving from a condo into our first house, this baby etc. So my resolution(s), similar to pp, are:

• to continue to focus on my marriage,
    • do yoga 4-6days a week (more for sanity reasons than anything),
    • focus less on what I look like and more on how I feel (healthy vs fat),
    • maintain a 'company ready' house at all times,
    • not get lazy with myself (hair, makeup, legs shaved etc),
    • lean to give up a bit of control/pick my battles (needless to say my mother has a few ideas about what this baby wants/needs that are totally opposite of mine, and her lack of respect for our wishes is very stressful at times)
    • be thankful for what life has given us and all that we have
    pregnancy pregnancy
  • Options

I am really going to try to walk at least 4 times a week. I'm staring with that, and going to move towards walking every day. Right now I maybe walk 1-2 times... :

And I want to eat healthier! I think I've actually been doing a pretty good job, but I know I can do better! :) 

BFP #1 4/23/11, EDD 1/4/12::No heartbeat @ 9 wks::D&C 6/1/11 
    Child #1  June 2012
    Child #2  Feb 2014
    Child #3  Feb 16
    BFP 3/9/17
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageKRun4Sanity:

My pregnancy resolutions are:

Continue to run and stay healthy as long as possible. I completed a 5k race tonight at 15 weeks and loved it.

Continue to put my marriage first

Work on loving and appreciating what my body is going through

Good for you on the run! i miss running... I couldn't run for the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy due to spotting/bleeding, and when i got to the gym now i just seem to huff and puff... and can't seem to run anymore. perhaps as i get more back into shape (if possible!), I can try again. 

Keeping marriage first - that is a good one, and one I am going to follow!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Enjoy and embrace this pregnancy and new baby. This is my last one so I am very focused on savoring the moment.

Less cleaning and more rocking my baby. That is my motto. It also goes without saying I will be hiring a cleaning lady lol.

• Options

I really would like to watch what I eat. I'm still losing weight and my appetite is nothing. When I do want to eat, it's usually things that aren't great for me and I'm worried I'm not getting enough nutrients to the baby.

I also would really like focus on being more scheduled and organized. Hopefully we'll be able to move into a bigger house before the baby comes and I'll get a chance to organize during the move, but if not, I've got to motivate myself to change our guest bedroom into the nursery and organize our laundry/storage room.

Baby Boy - Born June 8, 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    exercise and eat better
  • Options
    Thanks! I had to stop running the first 10 weeks due to the fertility treatments.  I couldn't wait to start again. My pace is about 2 min slower. I am sure you could do it, our bodies are just different now :)
  • Options

Lots of things:

1) Organize!

2) Blog

3) Take tons of pictures!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Heck yes!

1. Stay within the reccomened weight gain

2. Find a babysitter/daycare

3. Finish organizing house & get rid of any unnessary clutter

4. Start doing more arm weights and squats

5. Save $ to pay my hospital bill outright

I THINK thats it! :)  

• Options
    I want to have sex with my husband on a regular basis.  Now that I have more energy and less nausea, I finally feel like I am in the mood.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Options
    My husband and I are going to try our best to stop cursing! We don't do it tons, but we really don't want our baby to learn those words! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"