Infertility

IUI Cycle Buddy?? CD3 tomorrow.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone wanted to be IUI cycle buddies?  This is my first IUI and I am on CD3.  Going in at 8 AM tomorrow for ultrasound and blood work.  Most likely will start Clomid tomorrow.  :-).

Live like there is no tomorrow..Love like you have never been hurt...

Re: IUI Cycle Buddy?? CD3 tomorrow.

• I'm a few days ahead of you...CD 7 but can definitely be your cycle buddies.  I hope your BW and US come back with good results!
    Brandon Le born 9/9/13 as a result of IVF#1

• Thanks!!  Hoping to get a call in the next few hours to start Clomid.  I had 5 follicles on left and 4 on right.  Doctor said that was normal but I thought low.  This is first IUI cycle for me.  :-)  Do you go in on CD9 for another US and BW?  If so Good Luck and let me know how it goes.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my first IUI on 12/19....just waiting to see if AF shows her ugly face today.  Good luck!
  • I'm a little bit ahead of you at cd6.  GL with your first IUI.  I hope you are one and done!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJoaPata:
    Thanks!!  Hoping to get a call in the next few hours to start Clomid.  I had 5 follicles on left and 4 on right.  Doctor said that was normal but I thought low.  This is first IUI cycle for me.  :-)  Do you go in on CD9 for another US and BW?  If so Good Luck and let me know how it goes.  

Yes - I go in Tueday for more BW and US. Hopefully I will be ready to trigger and can do that either Tuesday night or Wednesday night.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time about IUI #1!  Good luck to  you too!

Brandon Le born 9/9/13 as a result of IVF#1

• Trish and Steptini - Keep us up also on your progress.  I got the call from my doctor that BW and US are good.  Will take Clomid tonight around 9 :-).  Excited to get started.  I go in for my next check on Saturday.  Will be anxious to see how yours goes dimples.  I will trigger Saturday or Sunday I think!  Hopeful for all of us in 2012.   
  • I'm CD8 today, finished Clomid yesterday and have US on Monday with hopeful trigger that night. This is also my first IUI.  We had one scheduled previously but had difficulty getting our sample the "Catholic way." We have a new product this time and a spare to do a trial run too :)
    Married 06/05/2010 Start OPT 04/2011, P >10 (3 out of 4 times) Clomid 50 x 2 cycles, 100 x 2 cycles with OB SA low normal count, mobility and morphology Subclinical hypothyroidism, synthroid 75 RE 12/2011 Pending IUI #1 with 100 Clomid and Ovulation trigger FSH 9.5, AMH 0.9
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"