Success after IF

What are your 2012 resolutions/goals?

I need to be inspired! And I love knowing what other people are working towards.

For me, I am back on my diet tomorrow but that isnt so much a resolution as it is getting back on track. I want to start running and do a 5K this spring. And I am also *trying* to cut out diet coke because I drink too much of it. (So far I am having a really hard time with that one!)

Happy 2012!!

Re: What are your 2012 resolutions/goals?

• I have to many to list, I am going to try to keep my resolutions simple this year since I never accomplish them and then feel like a failure ever New Year's.

My number one goal is to lose this baby weight. I am depressed that I am going to have an 18 month old and weigh what I did when I went in to have him. 

Get pictures up in my house

Finish Jack's baby book

Get more organized

Forever in our hearts
    ~12/05 * 7/06 * 12/06 * 4/07 * 10/08~
    "When the world says, "Give up" hope whispers, "Try one more time"
    After 4yrs, 5 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's, PGD, and 5 losses our little miracle is finally here!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Cricket's Cadence
  • 1) Loose Weight, I too have an 18M old and weigh what I did when I went in to have him. I did loose it all, but I gained it back. So 50lbs needs to be gone

2) Get my "Projects" Done around the house

3) Business stuff- launch 2 websites, start blogging, marketing etc Hopefully hire my first full time employee

4) Recarpet and paint the entire house (have to hire it out)

5) Disney World in December

6) Finish the kids Baby Books

7) TTC #3 in late fall

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My biggest is not to sweat the small stuff.  I used to become very anxious/irritated if anything was out of place, which doesn't jive when you have three young toddlers.  Living with the ILs really helped with that, and I am MUCH better -- though I still need to work on it.

Some other goals (I hate to say resolutions, because I always break them!):

- Make my relationship with DH a priority

- Spend less time cleaning, more time playing when the girls are awake

- Read 50 books 

- Run a 5K

- Devote more time to friends

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • I thought I only had one resolution, but I really have two.

1.  To get more sleep in 2012 than I got in 2011.

2.  Not to get pregnant ;)

• imagedana316:

I thought I only had one resolution, but I really have two.

Cheers to that!

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • imagedana316:

I TOTALLY agree with this!

2. Make my relationship with DH a priority. I know that things will never go back to the way they were before we had kids but this last year or so has been a little stressful on us. DH is truly an amazing father and husband and I sometimes take advantage of that. My goal is for us to be a total cohesive unit..

3. To be more laid back. I used to be way MORE easy (or as DH says less up tight) going but since having J I am way more wound up...I want to find the HAPPY medium..

4. Maybe go back to therapy to achieve these goals!  hahah

5. COntinue with my Yoga/meditation..I am definatly way more balanced when I do it during my pregnancies and NEED to continue it after baby 2 is born..

6. Reach out better to two of my best friends who I sort of drifted apart from due to distance (living wise) and just being in different life stages. But I have been thinking about them a lot lately and miss them terribly..

7. Get back into shape after this baby is born! And Run a 5k/or do a mini triatholon..I hate running but have always wanted to do soemthing like this but always been so intimidated..

• imageJillRock96:
    imagedana316:

Cheers to that!

I'll drink to that too! Beer

• Lose my last remaining IF weight. 

Save more money

Finish all of the little projects that I have around the house

Actually make the phone call to go back to the RE- if I don't chicken out. 

• To enjoy the little things in life more and to bless others and give back more in 2012.  And on a selfish note, to talk DH into an FET this spring ;)

Happy almost 2012!!

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• I actually have a few this year. 

1)  the obvious one:  drop the baby weight.  I posted earlier but I have 20-25 lbs on me that weren't here before my bfp and I really want them gone.  

2)  do better with meal planning and cooking.  Right now I don't do either and that needs to change.

3)  I have some areas in my life that need some organization.

4)  work to make myself and DH a priority.  It has been so much about DS this year (and rightly so) but we need to take time to do things for ourselves to keep our relationship strong.  We are good, I just want to keep it that way!

oh and 5) get pg again! 

Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Lose weight. (Original, huh?)

Get out of debt. (Should happen in February! Woot!)

Save more.

Eat out less, cook at home more.

Attend church at least once a month.

Get my son baptist. (Hangs head in shame.)

Get pregnant.

Worry less.

Take a family vacation.

TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • I love making new resolutions! 1. Loose remaining baby weight and IF weight. 2. Pay off my cap1 visa. 3. Make a picture collage going up my stairs. 4. Open a savings account for Gavin. 5. Visit my grandparents more. I am lucky to have them all here and nearby, I need to take advantage of that. 6. Be more vocally appreciative of my hubby. I adore him but don't tell him that nearly enough. Sorry for format, I'm on my phone!
  • 1.  Be healthier - both physically and emotionally

2.  Figure out a way to accept that I am never going to have another child (this is a big part of #1) and not be envious of those who feel they have completed their family

3.  Plan meals better and cook more

4.  Work to strengthen an important friendship that I've let languish

5.  Spend more time outside

Lisa
    Not a newbie, but, had to create a new account - formerly LBR_NJ

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blog - "Helping Make Sense"
  • Also make my relationship with my DH a priority :)

Finish all the little projects I have going on around the house - reorganization, making photobooks of Dylan's artwork, etc.

Pay off some debt

Save for and go on a vacation to the beach with DH & DS

• I have several.  First, I am going to be more positive overall.  I really need to be better about thinking about all of the things that we do have and not the things that we don't have.  Also, I am going to be more tolerant of my mother, who is extremely lonely and negative and I tend to get frustrated with her and then I react with irritation and meanness.  I am going to try to be kind to her no matter what.

I am also working on some fertility goals.  I am going to cut out a lot of unhealthy habits that may interfere with TTC like caffeine, processed foods, etc.  We may go back to the RE this summer but before then I am going to do anything I possibly can to try to get my body working on it's own.  I didn't pursue any holistic treatments the first time around and I regret that a little. 

• Hi!  Well, first of all, I want to have this baby safely....I am really getting scared since we had such a hard time before.

Second, I want to loose my baby weight and get back to where I should be.

Third, I would like to be on here more.  Since I lost access to get on SAIF when at work, I have not had/made the time to be on here.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"