1st Trimester

NYE party and m/s dont mix.

We're having a big NYE party at my house tonight and I'm feeling like death!!  I feel so bad DH is cleaning the house and getting everything ready and I'm on the couch with my all day m/s that appeared two days ago.  All I want to do is crawl in bed.  There is no way I'm making it until midnight.:(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NYE party and m/s dont mix.

• LOL, I am in the same boat. My husband is cleaning and doing dishes as we speak.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I feel the same way. Going to a party and just wanna stay on my couch. The hostess is being so sweet though, she said I can go lie down in their bedroom anytime during the night if I feel like I'm fading.

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww thats super sweet of hostess! 

We went to dinner and now im sitting on the couch didn't even want to try it!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel the same way.

Thank God DH and I decided to stay in and celebrate together tonight. I was supposed to be cooking this huge dinner for him...Turns out hes now cooking and im laying on the couch barely awake. 

Poor guy. 

• I feel really bad. DH's family is in town for New Years and I have been the worst Hostess. I'm so exhausted all the time and nausea's. But DH is amazing and has taken over full entertainment duties while also taking care of me!
    ~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • imageadrianLO:
    We're having a big NYE party at my house tonight and I'm feeling like death!!  I feel so bad DH is cleaning the house and getting everything ready and I'm on the couch with my all day m/s that appeared two days ago.  All I want to do is crawl in bed.  There is no way I'm making it until midnight.:(

this is exactly why we cancelled hosting Christmas eve dinner.  I feel you 110%

lolololo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"