Infertility
Options

NIFR: Bummed out

I was going to have a little party at our house for NYE.  As it turned out, only one couple could come (our good friends who live across the street), and since they have kids we decided to just hang out at their house.  Well, tonight she tells me she invited another couple, too, so they'll be coming over as well.  Except that I invited them to my party!  I'm not sure what that's about, but I feel like it's going to be awkward.  I was feeling bummed out today anyway b/c lots of people couldn't come, and how all of our friends have kids so I always kind of feel on the periphery of the "group," etc.  So I guess it is kind of IF related.

Anyway, sorry to post and run, but I just needed to vent that before I head over there.  I tried to call a friend of mine, but she was walking into a movie and couldn't talk, which made me feel even worse!  I'm planning to get drunk tonight people!  I hope all of you have a fabulous New Years and 2012 brings better things for us all!

TTC since September 2009.

IVF #2: +HPT 2/6/12! ~ Boy/Girl Twins!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NIFR: Bummed out

• Options
    Awwww, hope you are feeling better. I am ready for this year to end...2012 will be better for us all!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also plan on getting drunk - my last hoorah before I stop drinking for my FET.
    Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ahh that stinks!   I hope you had fun (and a few drinks) last night and it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.  I know I for sure enjoyed my drinks, though no one except my DH had more than 1.
    TTC since Jan. 2010 DX Unexplained infertility
    3 IUI's w/Clomid & Ovidrel=all BFNs
    3 IVF (2 Fresh, 1 frozen) =BFN
    Jan 2012 New RE & Fresh Cycle =BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 October 2014
    Meet with RE March 2015
    2 Frozen & 1 Fresh IVF= BFNs
    September 2015 Frozen ET=BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board