Pregnant after a Loss

Almost 7wks and spotting....

Hi Ladies, 

I just noticed some brown discharge on my panty-liner about the size of a nickel. I don't have any cramping, but it's still very unsettling. Do you think I should call the after hours line at my OBGYN or just wait it out? Trying not to freak...

TIA :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Almost 7wks and spotting....

• I would call, but more than likely they won't do anything tonight.  I know when I spotted they told me to drink lots of water and get lots of rest.  They didn't have me come in to do an HCG test until a couple days later.  Is there anything you can think of that might have caused it - did you have sex, are you dehydrated, have you been doing a lot of activities?

Thoughts and prayers that everything is just fine.  ((hugs)) 

• I think you should call if it will make you feel better, but I also think you should be prepared for them to say it's fine as long as it is brown. This seems to be their typical response in these situations. 

T&P that everything is fine though!  

• Loading the player...
  • xoladiebug - I did exercise on the elliptical for about 35 mins Thurs and Fri and did a lot of cleaning today and just got back from the mall. Maybe all the activity caused the spotting. I'm going to lay low tonight. 

• Hope it goes away soon...atleast its just brown. The activity could've definitely caused it! Take it easy tonight. ((Hugs))
    Married since 06/2004, TTC since 01/2011

BFP #1 and M/C 5/2011

BFP #2 7/1/2011, Blighted ovums officially diagnosed at 9w6d, D&C 8/19/2011.

BFP #3 12/7/2011, EDD 8/15/2012, Harper Lorelai born 8/09/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagevaleriej6:

xoladiebug - I did exercise on the elliptical for about 35 mins Thurs and Fri and did a lot of cleaning today and just got back from the mall. Maybe all the activity caused the spotting. I'm going to lay low tonight. 

I'm no doctor, but I'd say maybe you over did it just a bit and this is your body's way of saying slow down.  I'd still call it in, but unless you're bleeding and cramping, they probably won't request you to come in.  Hope you feel better soon and the spotting stops!

• It sounds like it's from all the activity that you did, so as long as it's not bright red or crampy, I'd lay low and call on Monday. My OB asked that I call whenever I have any bleeding, no matter the color or amount. She usually has me come in for a "peace of mind" appointment, which is tremendously helpful. Obviously, if it increases, make a call. 

"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    BFP #1: 6/10/11 Natural m/c 6/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/30/11 Vanishing Twin diagnosed at 8 weeks, DS born 5/6/12 
    BFP #3: 5/24/14 stick, baby, stick! Beta 1 (16dpo): 645, Beta 2 (18dpo): 1652
    Heartbeat 179 at 8w5d grow, baby, grow!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks so much ladies. I think I'm going to continue resting and pray that everything is ok. GL to all of you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"