August 2012 Moms

Anyone else...

Super super moody? Like everything makes me want to cry. Any suggestions for managing the hormones?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lost our first little peanut on 1/17/2012 at 9 weeks and 5 days. We miss you little blessing, but we know you were too perfect for this world.
My multiples/parenting/pregnancy/miscarriage blog

Re: Anyone else...

• You are not alone, but I don't have any advice!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • My mom bought me a NYE tiara and a small strawberry cake and I've been in a good mood for hours. Obviously, there should be tiaras and cake for all of the pregnant princesses on this board.

Big Smile 

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I cried over the ending of the Disney movie Cars today... Yea! I'm no help lol! Unfortunately its normal and not much you can really do about.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • imageSarah5683:

My mom bought me a NYE tiara and a small strawberry cake and I've been in a good mood for hours. Obviously, there should be tiaras and cake for all of the pregnant princesses on this board.

LOVE this!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been getting irrationally emotional over tv shows and movies lately. I watched a rerun the other day of Micheal Scotts last few days on The Office and I was balling my eyes out.

Baby Girl Lennon born sleeping 6-18-11 Baby Boy Anderson born healthy and happy 8-17-12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageSarah5683:

My mom bought me a NYE tiara and a small strawberry cake and I've been in a good mood for hours. Obviously, there should be tiaras and cake for all of the pregnant princesses on this board.

Big Smile 

Haha, your mom is awesome!! Smile

And, you're definitely not alone in your moodiness.....not that I have any ideas about managing these crazy emotions, but know that you're not alone!

• I started crying the other day when me and DH were watching the Disney special Prep and Landing.  Confused

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"