Trying to Get Pregnant

I just got my first Android phone

Anyone have any tips, tricks or app suggestions they want to share? TIA

Re: I just got my first Android phone

• download the FF app, I use it everyday!
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • imagemonimu13:
    download the FF app, I use it everyday!
    Love this! Also turn off Java so you can Bump from your phone.

• Loading the player...
  • Lots. Download the Advanced Task Killer, if you haven't already. They should have done this at the store, but if not. You need it. It kills all the apps that are in use so that your battery doesn't die. Here are the rest of my faves:

• Angry Birds
    • Words with Friends
    • Little Photo
    • Hey Tell (voice activated text messaging)
    • FF
    • Word Up (Boggle)
    • Toddler Lock (for when you have a kid)

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• imageTNgirl89:
    imagemonimu13:
    Thanks for this! I couldnt figure out why I couldnt post earlier!
  •  epicurious is amazing! Great recipe app!
    ~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • imageTNgirl89:
    imagemonimu13:
    All of this and the task killer!

I'm Britt. Me 29 | MH 29 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• i just got my first android too!!!  :)  loving it so far!  i LOVE LOVE LOVE angry birds, and fantasy town (i think that's it) is a fun game type app too.  it's similar to farmville.  ditto the app killer, though my galaxy s2 doesn't seem to be too bad for battery life.  i also downloaded wordsearch, which is a fun timekiller.  and lightningbug, it's a clock/sleep sounds app. 
    BFP 5/15, CP 5/23. We had 7 sweet days with our Angel Baby. image imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    Anniversary ~*~*~*~*June Siggy Challenge!~*~*~*~ image
  • When you go to text there's a feature called Swype & it's changed my life lol. You can just glide your fingers over the letters of the word and it types it without you having to pick your finger up to type each letter. I can text almost faster than typing on a computer. It takes a bit to get used to but it is seriously the best invention ever. I got an Ipad for Xmas & ended up exchanging it for an Android tablet because I couldn't stand not having Swype on it. 
  • imageTNgirl89:
    imagemonimu13:

Thank you so much!!! I was just on the bus today, complaining to DH about how I couldn't bump from my phone. You just made my commuting SOOOO much better! lol  

• Also- any task or app killer is actually bad for your phone, it drains the battery. Most come with a task/app killer built in. What phone model do you have? (I used to work at t-mobile) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"