1st Trimester

PMS on steroids- pregnancy hormone rage!

I totally bit off my husband's head- in front of his mom. We got into an argument because we are packing up the house, getting ready for a move. He can't find a box of DVDs and blames it on me- claiming I "got rid of them" behind his back.  
He gets so upset, he goes to his parent's house- around the corner- and stays there for an hour- leaving me and a baby and 2 kids in a messy "in the middle of a move" house.  I grab all the kids, load them into the car and drive around the corner to his parents house, storm in, hand him the baby and the diaper bag, shoo the kids into the back yard and yell "Good job, genius! Way to leave your pregnant wife with all of the kids in a crazy house to do all of the packing her self! I'm going home to finish your job!" and run out of the house, leaving my MIL with a jaw dropped "WTF" look. 

Seriously pregnant rage. This is not typically me!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PMS on steroids- pregnancy hormone rage!

• Haha! You go girl! Sorry but that would piss me off too! I think you did the right thing lol!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • imagekdm06c:
    Haha! You go girl! Sorry but that would piss me off too! I think you did the right thing lol!

DITTO!!! Good Job!

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Way to go! haha- I would've been furious too!

My husband is king of leaving in the middle of a mess.. Like packing for vacation with two kids and a two year old... of course the car needs washed at that EXACT moment. Confused

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekiranata:
    Wait, you gave a child a child? Sorry but that is what he was acting like imo. "I'm upset so I'm going to run to mommy and daddy about some DVDs and tell on you!" I would have done the same thing, but my MIL would not have WTF looked me, she would have WTF looked him.

That would have been great if my MIL would have stuck up for me!   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are these two other kids yours or were you watching them?  I'd be seriously pissed if someone was watching my kids and wasn't able to control their temper around them.  You have some serious issues.  

I can't believe people are saying "Way to go!".  Really?!

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • imageYodajo:

I can't believe people are saying "Way to go!".  Really?!

No kidding. OP sounds BSC.  

Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • I think you need to control yourself in front of the kids- pregnant or not- you are a role model.

You are FREAKING out over dvd's.  and the lack of control- you "drive over"  to get the MIL to support you.  and you are having a 4th child?  Grow up 

lolololo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"