March 2012 Moms

Yay for today! So much done.

So my mom and I went carseat shopping today. The carseat is a gift from them. After trying a bunch in my car we got the Britax B-Safe.

Then we went over to a specialty baby store to purchase the birthday gift I wanted to buy for my nephew and asked about the Baby Jogger City Mini GT. Remember my post about waiting or picking something else? Well... they said I could pre-order it and it would be in at the end of February and today was the last day of their Boxing Week 10% off sale so if we ordered it today we would get that. YAY. But... initially I was going to order it through Direct Buy, who doesn't have it available for pre-order yet. And so when I got to my parents I decided to call DH (who called his parents because it's a gift from them) and we decided that for the price difference between this store and Direct Buy it would be worth it to put the deposit on it now because with DB if they had it in stock late Feb we would still only get it 4-6 weeks later due to shipping. So I called, put down the deposit and we have another thing crossed off the list. Sweet.

So I know that got long but I'm quite excited. 

image Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Yay for today! So much done.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"