TTC After a Loss
Options

XP: T&P's needed please...(nttcalr)

I received a call from my father a couple hours back... his eldest sister, my aunt, is currently in unstable condition in the ICU.  She had a heart attack on the 26th, and has since contracted two lung infections.  They currently have her on a respirator and they have kept her in a coma in the hopes that some of the medication they have been giving her will work better with her systems operating at minimum.

The prognosis doesn't look good at this point...the family that is there with her (her husband, two daughters and their families, and my dad) don't think she will make it through past Tuesday.  Her husband and daughters have made the very difficult decision to remove the respirator on Tuesday afternoon... and let things take their natural course.

My aunt hasn't been in the greatest of health over the past five years; 2 years back she had an angio performed to clear an obstruction from her aorta...she quit smoking after that.. and was trying to lose weight.  It wasn't until about 3 or 4 months ago that she started to feel unwell again.

I kindly ask that if you can spare any - please send your thoughts and prayers our way over the next several days in the hope that she will pull through this.... I know there isn't a whole lot that I can do...but I'm hoping that any positive energy we can send her way will only help.  Thanks ladies.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: T&P's needed please...(nttcalr)

• Options
    ((hugs))  Lots of T&P to your family!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Oh honey. ((hugs)) I am so sorry. You and your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    BFP#1 12/18/10 EDD 8/28/11 | 2/14/11 discovered that our baby girl had anencephaly D&C 2/17/11 at 12.5 weeks | no O or AF post loss - Dx: AO + mild PCOS = secondary infertility Provera after 70 days = AF but no O | Provera + 50mg Clomid after 110 days = AF but no O 3 rounds of 100mg Clomid + Estrogen + Progesterone = mixed O results, all BFN hysteroscopy 1/6/12 - removed fibroid tissue injection cycle #1 - 75 IU follistim + ovidrel (triggered 2/9/12) + endometrin = BFP! EDD 11/3/12 | Beta @ 13dpo = 184, 17dpo = 993, 26dpo = >5000 IT'S TWIN BOYS!! Tommy and Charlie arrived on 9/10/12 after less than 6 hours of labor at 32 weeks Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry your family is going through this.  We will certainly keep her in our thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you and your family has to go through this.  Sending thoughts and prayers your way.
  • Options
    I'm definitely sending all my spare T&P your way today. ((Hugs))
  • Options
    ((hugs))
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options
    ((hugs)) Many T&Ps sweetie.. I am so sorry
  • Options
    Sending lots of T&P's your way (((hugs)))

5/9/2013 = Our rainbow was born!!

08/18/2012 - BFP (Hoping this is our rainbow!)
    06/24/2012 - Loss confirmed at 12 weeks
    12/14/2010 - Loss baby girl at 20 weeks due to Turner Syndrome
    01/2009 - Chemical Pregnancy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My Blog

• Options
    I can certainly spare a few prayers for you and your family.....(((hugs)))
    Miscarriage July 2011~~ Baby Conceived October 2011; Miscarried December 6th~~ Baby Conceived October 2012;EDD June 27th, 2013 (Hypothyroidism and taking daily shots of Lovenox for blood clotting disorder) 4w6d - HCG 73 5w1d - HCG 166 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options

I am so sorry :(
    Lots of T&Ps heading your way (and your family's).

((BIG HUGS))

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • Options
    Sending warm hugs and thoughts her way. I'm sorry you and your family are going through this. (((HUGS)))
    Missed miscarriage D&C May 2011, Missed miscarriage D&C October 2011 Expecting a baby girl in 2013!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my T&P's.
  • Options
    T&Ps going out to your Aunt for healing and your family for comfort and hope.  Keep us posted.  ::HUGS::

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options

Your aunt and family will be in my thoughts and prayers. 

• Options
    Sending positive vibes and prayers...
  • Options
    I am praying for you and your family.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 11/09; 5/11: lap (endometriosis-cleared), HSG (high pressure in tubes- cleared) and Hystoscopy (endocervical polyp - removed)

8/5/11: BFP; 11/14/11: no heartbeat on US; 11/16/11: delivered my angel baby, 19w1d; 12/15/11: D&C

PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Options
    Thank you so so much ladies.. I really appreciate the support and good vibes.  Will keep you posted.
  • Options
    ((HUGS)) I am so sorry that you're dealing with this. You and your family will defiently be in my T&Ps. Sending you lots og healthy vibes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"