December 2011 Moms
Options

We are a family of 4!!

I am so happy to say that our LO has arrived!! I am slow to post, but here is the short version...

We checked into the hospital Dec. 27th at 5 am for a scheduled induction. Once the nurses got my hooked up to the monitors they saw that I was just contracting away. They weren't real painful, but slightly more than BH had been. They started joking that all I would need was a smell of the pitocin to get things going. They weren't to far off. They started the Pitocin at 6 am, 7:30 am my water broke and I was getting my epi by 11:30. My epi was wonderful. I was able to relax some and when I got checked at 1:45, it was time to call the dr and get the show on the road. I started pushing around 2 pm and three pushes later out came baby Graham Alexander!! The dr held him up and DH yelled "my boy's here!" (everyone's guesses were correct.)

Graham was born at 2:25pm. 7 lbs 8 oz and 21 inches long.

We were pleasantly surprised that we were able to leave the hospital a day early. Baby and I were doing wonderfully and this is my second baby so the drs agreed we could go the next afternoon at 4:30. It was great to sleep in my own bed... even if for a couple hours at a time.

DD has been great and wants to kiss his forehead, hold his hand, and hold him all day long. It is such a blessing to have two healthy and happy kiddos now! I can't believe we are a family of four! Such a wonderful way to spend my birthday today.... relaxing with my babies!! =) Hope everyone else has a Happy New Years!

P.S. The pic wouldn't upload correctly... so once I figure it out I will post some pics!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: We are a family of 4!!

• Options
    Congratulations on your new addition! And happy birthday!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and happy birthday!
    BFP#1=12/24/10 missed m/c @ 9w2d BFP#2=4/13/11 EDD 12/24/11 (coming full circle!)
    Ella born 12/21/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!  We named our little man Graham, too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations momma! 
    TTC since June/09.
    1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
    4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
    EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"