Baby Names
Options

Summer?

Not pregnant, not TTC yet, but just wondering what people think of this as a name for a little girl. It's one of my guilty-pleasure names. WDYT?

I guess technically now I should be SecondBabyMomma Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Summer?

• Options
    I don't really like seasonal or month names (except August), but I wouldn't think twice if someone else named their daughter this.
    It was many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of ANNABEL LEE; And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BFP: 9/24/11 EDD: 6/5/12 Natural MC: 11/6/11
  • Options
    LOVE IT!!! My hub wants to use that name.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    its ok
  • Options

imageSmileyIsMe:
    I don't really like seasonal or month names (except August), but I wouldn't think twice if someone else named their daughter this.

This.  Except I feel the same way about August.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've taught a few Summers, and I like it ok. It was a favorite of mine about 10 years ago, but I kind of outgrew it. Still nice, though.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    I reeeally love it! So pretty :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    It's NMS, but I think it's cute.
    Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • Options
    <3 it! We were planning on using it for the baby we lost if we had a girl. But only because I was due in July. I think for it to work the girl has to be born May-Sept but that's just me!
  • Options

imageclarks415:
    <3 it! We were planning on using it for the baby we lost if we had a girl. But only because I was due in July. I think for it to work the girl has to be born May-Sept but that's just me!

Agree it would be a little weird for a February baby or something. Not a favorite of mine, but def. not a bad name at all 

• Options

Wow, I expected much different responses than the ones I got! If our next baby is a girl, I can say to DH, "The Bump Baby Names Board doesn't despise it, so it's on the list!"

Thanks everyone!

I guess technically now I should be SecondBabyMomma Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

It's not my style but not awful.

For some reason it makes me think of the 90's though.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    It's my very favorite name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"