Trying to Get Pregnant

This Gem....

Circulates around TB every so often, but it's oh so fun! Courtesy of BOTB, click me!
The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

Re: This Gem....

• Hahah! :) I've seen this before. It is pretty funny :)

ETA: I think this link should be copied and pasted into the "ZOMG! Am I PREGGO!" threads :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DAMN! No pregnancy detected!
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 11 lbs, 14 oz and have black hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

ETA: The Dad

The Neighbor Kid

Holy &#%@! You seduced the neighbor's kid, you cradle-robbing hussy! I hope for your sake he's over 18. We sure hope he resembles your husband. . .

• I'm having a 14 lb 4 oz baby girl thanks to Micheal Jackson, and a 16 lb 6 oz baby boy thanks to Janet Reno.

My ute and vag are aching at the thought of this! And secks with Janet Reno...Ick!

ETA: But zombie secks with Michael Jackson would be amazeballs!

• And no "messy" sticks. Because using pee sticks are so messy and its a waste of time. Wow just wow.  

• Darn it! It said I'm not preggers! I've been feeling crampy and really b*tchy and even tho it's day 3 of AF I was really thinking I was preggo and it was just implantation spotting ::sadface::

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagegreenhope:
    Darn it! It said I'm not preggers! I've been feeling crampy and really b*tchy and even tho it's day 3 of AF I was really thinking I was preggo and it was just implantation spotting ::sadface::

I haven't even O'd yet, and I am preggers every.single.time. MULTIPLES, y'all!

• imagehappilyeverafterxo:

Hahah! :) I've seen this before. It is pretty funny :)

ETA: I think this link should be copied and pasted into the "ZOMG! Am I PREGGO!" threads :)

::rubs hands together::

Excellent! Devil

• I took that one time! Told me I was pregnant! I should ask for my money back. 

• imageKNemo:

I'm having a 14 lb 4 oz baby girl thanks to Micheal Jackson, and a 16 lb 6 oz baby boy thanks to Janet Reno.

My ute and vag are aching at the thought of this! And secks with Janet Reno...Ick!

Nemo if that is who you are choosing to get sexy with I am really starting to question your judgement!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm pregnant too!! It will be a 14lb 13 oz baby boy courtesy of the..... MAILMAN!!!

imageimageimage

• imagetonir319:
    imageKNemo:

I'm having a 14 lb 4 oz baby girl thanks to Micheal Jackson, and a 16 lb 6 oz baby boy thanks to Janet Reno.

Nemo if that is who you are choosing to get sexy with I am really starting to question your judgement!

It wasn't a choice. I was accosted by zombie Jacko and the former Attorney General!

ETA: Spelling

• imageKNemo:
    imagetonir319:
    imageKNemo:

It wasn't a choice. I was accosted by zombie Jacko and the former Attorney General!

ETA: Spelling

Well at least if those babies won't have the looks they will be smart or talented!

• Dude! I brought down the catholic church...my baby daddy is the pope!
    Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagetonir319:
    Well at least if those babies won't have the looks they will be smart or talented!

True dat, but now I have to start coming up with youneek names. Prince and blanket are taken. What about Tzar or pillow? 

• Our guarantee

Our results are 100% guaranteed. Please note we only guarantee that you'll get a result, not that the results will be accurate.

Haha.. nice. I was wondering how a website could give a 100% guarantee without a disclaimer. I was looking forward to getting all you girls involved in a class action suit so we could make some $$$$$$$$$$

*TW* Losses Mentioned
    9.6.12 - Crazy J entered the world

4.30.14 - Sweet Angel Micah John lost to T18 at 7 months pregnant
    2.8.16 Miscarriage at 6 weeks
    4.30.16 BFP *stick baby stick*

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

• imagekpowers982:
    Dude! I brought down the catholic church...my baby daddy is the pope!
    That is hysterical. I'm getting my oil changed right now so I'm bumping from my phone. I can't wait to try this

• It's pretty awesome...it will even let you get a "birth certificate!"
    Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageauroraloo:
    imageKNemo:

imagetonir319:

True dat, but now I have to start coming up with youneek names. Prince and blanket are taken. What about Tzar or pillow? 

I too am having a baby Jacko. Pick a name for me too, babe.

Well, the first round of Jacko spawn were Prince, Paris, and Blanket. We already have a Tzar and Pillow, so we need a city name too. So, how about Istanbul?

• Bwahahahahaha!! It said that I was "with child" and that it was a girl and that Arnold Schwarzenegger is the father. Underneath his pic it said "Don't feel bad. You were wearing a dress and sometimes that's all it takes. Could have happened to anyone." Bwahahahahahah!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CD 1 and I am also with child! Excellent :)

• Yes, I'm pregnant with a girl! Thanks Jesse Jackson!

• I'm having a 8 lb 10 oz baby girl with red hair and grey eyes (hmmm the last time I did this it was red hair and grey eyes). The father is Pee Wee Herman! That is so creepy. We just got back from best buy and they had seasons of Pee Wee's Playhouse and I was just telling DH that Pee Wee Herman has always freaked me out. I have always thought he was creepy even when I was little.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• I'm having a girl! and Bill O'Reily is the baby daddy! lol

I agree with PP, this definitely needs to be posted with stupid "ZOMG, could I be KTFU?" posts.

Emilia Antoinette
    10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lurking...

It said I am not pregnant.  Do you think I tested too late??

Me and my Kiwi, both 38.  We struggled with RPL and were blessed with Micah.  I'm a full custody stepmom to Ethan!

image     image

• Owww owww owww! It said I will be having a 15 lb 15 oz baby girl! A 16 lb girl?! I must be birthing out a toddler.

And the baby daddy is.....

Whoah! Give us a moment to get used to the idea of you and Pee Wee Herman in bed, then schedule us for some electro-shock therapy to help erase the mental image.

• I had to come out of hiding again lol...

CD2 yet according to this mess, I'm totally KU and will have a 12 lbs, 9 oz baby girl on Christmas that I made with Bill Clinton. We'll name her Cassie Laura Clinton....

That means I got KU by a douche bag that I've never met and still have a full blown period, I'll be pregnant for an entire year, & I'll get a HUGE baby and destroyed vagina for Christmas...YAY!

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• turns out I'm pregnant with a 15lb baby girl...baby daddy is Bill Clinton of course!
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • imageCMSullivan326:

I had to come out of hiding again lol...

CD2 yet according to this mess, I'm totally KU and will have a 12 lbs, 9 oz baby girl on Christmas that I made with Bill Clinton. We'll name her Cassie Laura Clinton....

That means I got KU by a douche bag that I've never met and still have a full blown period, I'll be pregnant for an entire year, & I'll get a HUGE baby and destroyed vagina for Christmas...YAY!

Hey! Didnt know we were sharing a baby daddy! 

CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • imageslightlyslapdash:
    imagekcanuck:

Lurking...

It said I am not pregnant.  Do you think I tested too late??

LMAO.

I think you better test again... Although, maybe your levels were too high for the remote computer to detect.  Wink

Oh wait, maybe it's opposite day!  It tells you if you're pregnant if you're not and not pregnant if you are!

Uh oh...maybe this is just a beer belly... 

Me and my Kiwi, both 38.  We struggled with RPL and were blessed with Micah.  I'm a full custody stepmom to Ethan!

image     image

• SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I'm totally KTFU!!! Here are my results:

Areli, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 16 lbs, 14 oz and have brown hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold! 

The Daddy: Uh-oh, your dalliance with the mailman is catching up with you. How are you going to explain this 'Special Delivery' to your hubby?

DAYUM! That's a big baby. And good thing DH has dark hair/dark eyes--I can totally pretend the baby is his. 

• Awesome.  I'm going to have a 16 lb. 3 oz baby boy with the Pope.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ...you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 13 lbs, 5 oz and have brown hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Looks like the daddy is the mailman bahahaha
    ...Uh-oh, your dalliance with the mailman is catching up with you. How are you going to explain this 'Special Delivery' to your hubby?

I needed a good laugh today!!

photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • imageauroraloo:
    imageKNemo:
    imageauroraloo:
    imageKNemo:

imagetonir319:

I too am having a baby Jacko. Pick a name for me too, babe.

Well, the first round of Jacko spawn were Prince, Paris, and Blanket. We already have a Tzar and Pillow, so we need a city name too. So, how about Istanbul?

Not Constantinople?

Nope, I think Istanbul is prettier, don't you?

Although, we can call her Constantinople since, if you ask her to meet you in Constantinople, she'll be waiting for you in Istanbul. Wink

• Sweet, it says I'm pregnant! It's a girl! Also 15 lbs 7 oz (holy crap!) with brown hair and grey eyes. The father is Janet Reno.

Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • lmao

Kristy, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 10 lbs, 4 oz and have blonde hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

10lbs!!!!!!  Hell no

• imagekristykay123:

lmao

Kristy, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 10 lbs, 4 oz and have blonde hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

10lbs!!!!!!  Hell no

10 lbs is nothing, you wimp! I'm having a 16.5 lb porker! 

• Figures. I can't even get a BFP on this flarking thing. "Pregnancy Not Detected". Can't a girl get a moment of happiness?!?!
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • imageCMSullivan326:

I had to come out of hiding again lol...

Maybe if you fist your vag won't get as destroyed. 

• Nice... I'm KTFU even though I am currently still having my period and I haven't had sex since before it started.  Must be one of those pregnancy periods... or maybe my bleeding for the past 5 days was implantation bleeding.
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"