August 2012 Moms

is there any way...

Is there any way I could get pregnant the day that my period ends? We had sex right around the time ovulation was supposed to happen, but we also had sex the day my period ended. Im just thinking I could be a little further than I thought.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: is there any way...

• My sil got pg two days after her period. that was a shocker.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • While it can happen, I don't think it is at all common. Plus, the sperm can live inside you for like five days so even if you did it that day it doesn't mean that's the day you got pregnant. 

Why do you think you are further along? 

Edit: Also, if you weren't charting then there is no sure way to tell which day you actually O'd.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagequezzo:

While it can happen, I don't think it is at all common. Plus, the sperm can live inside you for like five days so even if you did it that day it doesn't mean that's the day you got pregnant. 

Edit: Also, if you weren't charting then there is no sure way to tell which day you actually O'd.  

All of this!  It's possible, but not particularly common.

Do you have a reason that you think you're further along?

• imageMrs_Bennett:
    imagequezzo:

While it can happen, I don't think it is at all common. Plus, the sperm can live inside you for like five days so even if you did it that day it doesn't mean that's the day you got pregnant. 

All of this!  It's possible, but not particularly common.

Do you have a reason that you think you're further along?

Ditto both of these.   

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Yes, women ovulate differently. I know a few girls who ovulate right after their period.
  • I think we all try to think of reasons on why we may be further along lol
  • The only reason I could think that is because I got off of my birth control. I'm sure I'm right where I think I am. Around the 7th, I guess ill just wait a couple weeks and see. My monthly is always on schedule, so I'm just making stuff up in my head now! Haha. Cant wait for baby!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"