Alabama Babies
Options

**Alisha530**

Hey! You said you think you know me... did you go to Alabama? Ever live in Tuscaloosa or Florence?

Trying to connect the dots. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: **Alisha530**

• Options
    haha...we are facebook friends...(hint: squirrels!)
  • Options

Oh.. I figured it out! Alisha, How have you been! Good to see you on here.

Good luck with TTC... it's sometimes stressful but it really is worth it.

It's funny how there seem to be lots of little Alpha Gam babies to be born next year... one of my pledge sisters (Kelly D.) is due one week after me and one of the twins in the pledge class below me (Sarah B.) Is due only 4 days after me! Do yall have many in your pledge class with kids yet?

It seems strange.. makes me feel old.. but I guess we are all getting about that age.

Anyways, glad to see you on here!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been good! Just starting all this TTC stuff and figuring everything out. Thanks for the good luck! You're right, it is stressful. Who would have thought?

I had heard about Sarah! We have two so far...Brooke V. is pregnant and Holly P. has two babies. Really, not that many of us have gotten married yet. Maybe 5 or 6 so far? Sort of weird!

• Options

Oh.. that reminds me.. Mary Avery M. (she was my little sis) had a little boy in May. She was two pledge classes behind me.

Try not to stress too much through the TTC process. It's easier to say than do though. It took us about 3-4 months of TTC before we got our BFP. It still doesn't seem real yet though!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Really? I didnt' know she was pregnant! She was in my pledge class. That's exciting.

I know, I am only on month one and I'm already freaking out a little. Congrats by the way on your little one!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"