Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Ouch! This is a new pain.

Last night while feeding (FF) LO, I noticed I had a tender spot on my left boob. It feels like I'm engorged in one spot. I don't have a fever or feel like I have the flu. I didn't BF this LO.

What does it seem like it could be? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket

Re: Ouch! This is a new pain.

• Sounds like a clogged milk duct. I had the same thing happen to me a few days ago. Treat it fast because they get worse quickly! Warm compress on it, massage the lump (yes, it is going to hurt... lots), and nurse or pump that breast every 2 hours. Make sure to empty it each time also. Mine was gone by the next day but still sore for 24 hours or so. Good Luck!!!
  • imagespowers_rn:
    Sounds like a clogged milk duct. I had the same thing happen to me a few days ago. Treat it fast because they get worse quickly! Warm compress on it, massage the lump (yes, it is going to hurt... lots), and nurse or pump that breast every 2 hours. Make sure to empty it each time also. Mine was gone by the next day but still sore for 24 hours or so. Good Luck!!!

This! Also ice the spot afterward and take a couple of advil (anti-inflammatory).  

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"