March 2012 Moms

*.*.*.Saturday Ticker Change.*.*.*

Happy New Year's Eve Ladies!

-How many weeks are you?  Fruit?

-Did you get anything BR for the Holidays?

-What are your plans for tonight?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *.*.*.Saturday Ticker Change.*.*.*

• imagechrisandchris06:

-How many weeks are you? 31 weeks Fruit? I think I am still a squash but I am not sure

-Did you get anything BR for the Holidays? My MIL got me a $350 gift card to BRU so I can get a rocker/glider, something I never got with DD. We went a looked at some yesterday and I have it narrowed down to 2, I think I will go back today for the final decision. 

-What are your plans for tonight? A big fat nothing. DH is planning on making a bunch of munchies up and I imagine I will fall asleep well before midnight on the couch and he will wake me up to ring in the new year. 

image        image
  • I am 29 weeks and a squash

Chris and I exchanged all BR clothes and books and toys for Christmas.  So much fun :)

Tonight we are having friends over for Chinese and Wii  and this afternoon my bff and I are going to see the movie "New Years Eve"

• Loading the player...
  • 31 weeks; Squash

Got the cutest baby outfits from my mom and sister.

As of right now...nothing.  

• Happy New Year!!  

-How many weeks are you? 29 Fruit? Not sure.

-Did you get anything BR for the Holidays? Mom and sister got us some baby clothes. Mom got us restaurant gift cards so that we get out of the house after baby. ILs got us each a massage gift card so we can relax after baby. DH got me a "make your own mobile baby shower" which included gift cards for Gymboree, Babies R Us, Baby Gap, Macy's and Cheesecake Factory. DH also got the diaper bag I had put on the registry and two cases of diapers (love my guy!). I was very blessed this year. :)

-What are your plans for tonight? No plans. Something might come up last minute but for now I'm planning on being home.

• 30 weeks and a squash I think (although the fruit comparisons make me super nervous because pushing a squash out of my lady parts sounds terrifying, let alone a watermelon).

We got a few onesies and books (the two best were "go the f*ck to sleep" and "let's panic about babies").

As for tonight, a party with my two best friends who are in from out of town. We'll see how long I last... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 31 weeks squash

We got a gift card from  BRU.

Too pregnant to party.  Plan to stay at home

• I'm 29 weeks!!

We didn't exchange presents this year, we bought a Nikon D5100 in October for baby pictures and that was our present to each other.  

No plans for tonight. I need a calendar and we need some water softener salt so we might make a trip to the store but we have nothing planned. Probably go to bed early & church in the morning and then tomorrow around lunch we are going to my dad's to celebrate his birthday. We also are bringing our 3D ultrasound DVD to share with them.  

dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagechrisandchris06:

-How many weeks are you?  Fruit?

31 weeks - I believe a squash (even though she feels alot bigger!) 

-Did you get anything BR for the Holidays?

My sister brought me a ton of baby clothes...and I received two BRU gift cards. My best friends put on a baby shower on 12/27 so I got alot of very cute stuff from them :) 

-What are your plans for tonight?

Dinner with my parents at my DH's favorite restaurant then DH and I will have a quiet night in :) 

• -How many weeks are you?  Fruit?  30 weeks! Baby is a squash-Did you get anything BR for the Holidays?  Money towards his dresser, some cute outfits, a few books and a stuffed animal! I also got lots of gift cards to my favorite stores to shop for myself after baby arrives :)-What are your plans for tonight?  Watch the ball drop at 9pm (I'm west coast), kiss DH and be in bed around 10 lol. I am just too flipping tired to do anything else.
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • -How many weeks are you?  Fruit? 30, Squash Smile-Did you get anything BR for the Holidays? nope-What are your plans for tonight? Hopefully a peaceful night at home.
  • Happy New Years Eve!!!

29 wks, a squash!

got some clothes, and a few baby toys for christmas.

I think DH wants to go see fireworks, I however would be just as happy doing nothing:)

Mini me DD 4/17/08 BFP 12/27/10 m/c @ 8 wks, d&c 2/3/11 BFP 7/6/11 EDD 3/17/12 DS born 3/8/12 Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"