March 2012 Moms

Positivity Post: Best of 2011

Since 2011 is almost over (can you believe it??), it might be nice to take a moment and reflect on the best things that happened to us this year! 

Apart from my little one, of course, the best part of 2011 was my wedding last January. It went off without a hitch and was simple, sweet, and so much fun! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Positivity Post: Best of 2011

• I got a promotion in May, found out I was pregnant in June, and DH started a job that he loves back in August.  It's been a good year, but I am ready for 2012 because I imagine it to be even better. :)
    imageimage
    Welcome to the world, Baby W: born on 3/8/12 @ 3:49pm - 8lb 11 oz, 22 in. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 2011 was the best year of my life! We got married in April, sold our condo in June, got pregnant in July, bought our beautiful house in September and are just loving life. 

I know that 2012 will bring even more joy to our lives with the addition of our son :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Finding out I was pregnant in June, right after my early loss in May.

And NPR: My last hurrah beach trip in June (literally a week before B was conceived). It was a big crazy party with my friends for a weekend and exactly what I needed right before finding out I am going to be a mom. :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Having the opportunity to travel the world and live abroad for the first half of 2011 was definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but my pregnancy is far and away the best thing that's happened.

Also I made some amazing new friends this year and I'm really grateful that they're in my life <3

Happy 2012 everyone!

Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The year 2011 brought our 2nd anniversary in early June, vacation to see our friends in SC at the end of June (where we conceived!), Vacation to Cape Cod in July-where we got our BFP! Looking forward to 2012 and meeting our newest little member of the family!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Party!!!

Married DH 6.6.09
    BFP#1 6.12.10 EDD 2.20.11 MMC 8.10.10 D&C 8.11.10
    BFP#2 7.17.11 EDD 3.11.12 DS Born 3.17.12
    BFP#3 10.30.14 EDD 7.10.14 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    http://i62.tinypic.com/r0614p.gif  movie animated GIF  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 2011 was definitely my best year thus far. We got married in Mexico this April, found out we were expecting in July, and got some great remodeling done on our home. 

Cant wait to see what 2012 has in store for our growing family!  

• imageSquishy622:

Having the opportunity to travel the world and live abroad for the first half of 2011 was definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but my pregnancy is far and away the best thing that's happened.

Also I made some amazing new friends this year and I'm really grateful that they're in my life <3

Happy 2012 everyone!

Ooh, where did you travel and live? I've always wanted to do some real traveling...I went to Hawaii when I was 12 and to Canada two years ago, but that's pretty much it. DH and I are hoping to take at least a small trip every other year.  

• Having a great year with my husband and daughter and finding out we were expecting our second in June. Also, my husband and I had a wonderful trip to Hawaii this July!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • we've had a wonderful year!  we've both been healthy and employed.  we also took a wonderful 7 day cruise to the carribean in Aug, which was our babymoon/honeymoon that we never had. 
  • After two years of trying and a m/c in January, having a sticky pregnancy!!! 

Also, we celebrated our first anniversary and DH got called back to an old job which meant a $50,000 raise for him.

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• Getting and being pregnant is far and away the best thing about 2011 for me.
  • Getting pregnant in 2011 is the best thing for us, esp. after ttc afte 3 yrs.  I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store of us.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Getting hitched up to my hot husband this March was pretty awesome, then we went on a 2 week cruise which was also pretty awesome.  Then finally our sticky pregnancy!!  2011 had some hard times but was a pretty good year for us overall!!

Me and my Kiwi, both 38.  We struggled with RPL and were blessed with Micah.  I'm a full custody stepmom to Ethan!

image     image

• we've had a wonderful year!  we've both been healthy and employed.  we also took a wonderful 7 day cruise to the carribean in Aug, which was our babymoon/honeymoon that we never had. 
  • 1. Finding out I was pregnant on my birthday (July 4th)!

2. This might sound odd, but getting laid off from my job in early November! I did really enjoy my position and got some great experience, but the company itself was making me miserable. I really wanted to do freelance graphic design from home and be a SAHM, but I was too chicken to actually quit. So, getting laid off was the push I needed, including a pretty decent severance package, which didn't hurt! A true blessing in disguise!

• Getting married in September was by far the best.  My wedding day was absolutely an amazing experience, and being married really feels different than before.

Distant second place was traveling to Europe before we were married to visit my dad.  We had a lot of fun!

image  image  image

• 1 - Finding out we were pregnant on our 1st Anniversary after a year of trying and 8 months of treatment!

2 - My sister finally finding an awesome boyfriend that treats her right! (She has had a lot of bad relationships in the past)

Happy New Year to all of you! Looking forward to meet our LO in just about 2 months, and going to try to get some more remodeling done to our home!

• So many great things happened in 2011 in addition to finding out about our LO in June (after a D&C in April), celebrating 5 awesome years at my job, an incredible 2 week vacation exploring Ireland with my husband for our 1 year wedding anniversary, lots of fun long weekends away with friends, etc.  2012 will certainly top 2011 when Ashton arrives!  Happy New Year ladies--a few more months and we will all be with our new additions!
  • A lot of good and bad things happened in 2011 but among the best:

Escrow and closing on our house (after searching for 8 months and a lot of offers, escrows, etc)
    Moving into our house in February
    Adopting our puppy
    DH keeping his job (he's a teacher and tons of people at his school got pink slips, he did not!!!)
    Cruising the Bahamas
    Finding out that I'm pregnant
    DH getting tenure

Plus a variety of traveling, which was so wonderful!

I am looking forward to all that 2012 will bring!  Well, maybe not the exhaustion and sleepless nights, but other than that Stick out tongue

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • May 7th my wedding day, it was the best day ever!  my honeymoon was amazing, and our joint bachelorette and bachelor party were  a blast.  Basically we spent money like we had it!  The day I told erik I was pregnant and he burst into tears is another good one.  This is by far the best year I have ever had!!!!!!!!
  • imageBreanneL24:

Graduating from college, buying a house and a new car, finding out we are pregnant, getting a new and awesome job, and moving to Georgia!

Wow it has been such a crazy year...lots of changes!

Where in Georgia are you?? I'm in Augusta!  

• This was by far the best year I've ever had. My top two were finding out I was pregnant in July which resulted in my other top moments - marrying my husband in August, and celebrating it with our families on December 17. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"