Upstate NY Babies
Options

runny noses

The twins have had a runny nose for like 2 weeks. Nat's is especially bad.

The worst part of runny noses is how babies develop super human strength when you try to wipe their nose. Oh and forget the bulb-sucky-thingy she's screams like I'm murdering her.

Anyone else ringing in the new year with a little sickie? :(

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: runny noses

• Options
    Try Boogie Wipes.. and you can get a big canister on Amazon.com that is a great price!  I think they sell them at Costco too if you have one by you.
  • Options
    Pick me. Charlotte is no longer running a fever but is generally cranky and kind of tired, so I guess she is still on the mend (or we could just blame it on the molars). 
    image        image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, try the boogie wipes.  I thought it seemed like a silly idea at first, but then I was trying to do a drug store deal and needed them as part of my scenerio so I got a package.  Ty now refuses to ever use a dry tissue again.

We are all sick here.  Head colds all around, DH and I just came down with it, the kids have been sick since Tues or Wed.  Took Bri in to the Dr yesterday because she wouldn't let me take her temp, and she has an ear infection.  I never would have thought since she has been sleeping and acting unusually well behaved.  Ty woke up last night screaming last night and screamed that he was in pain for an hour.  I finally dressed him to put him in the car to take him to the ER because he couldn't tell us what hurt so bad when he started to snap out of it and told me there was something in his ear.  Turns out it was an ear infection, his first ever.  Amazing they have the same problem but completely different reactions.

• Options
    x has had a runny nose since xmas...its all clear but he sounds like a dog while he sleeps and drips...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yep, Stella has a runny nose too.  No other symptoms just a ton of snot.  She sounds so funny trying to talk through the stuffiness.
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    Ear infection for Viv. :( She had a fever and was not acting like herself.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You all keep those runny noses and ear infections to yourselves! :) I feel for you guys though, boogie wipes are the best or as good as it can get when dealing with a snotty nose and strong kid.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"