Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Toy recommendations needed...

I am just visiting but I was hoping you ladies would be able to give me some advice on toys.  Is there any toy in particular that your LO loves to play with.  I know they are limited at this age but I thought a few infant toys would be nice.  I have no idea what would be best though.

TIA!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Toy recommendations needed...

• My LO is 4 months old.  He loves this blanket that my mom got him that has different textured tags all over the sides of the blanket that he can pull on and play with.  He also just got a glow worm that lights up and plays music which he also loves.  I have a ton of books as well and he will listen to the stories but he loves the books that he can feel or listen to.
  • She got a glow worm for Christmas and loves it! Pretty much anything that makes noise and lights up seem to go over big though. Look at Lamaze stuff H seems to love anything made by them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Rattles with different textures and several places for LO to grasp.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our dd also loves her taggie blanket. You can find nice ones on etsy. She also loves Sophie the giraffe, rattles that make noise, soft blocks, and the oball. Here's a link to the oball, but we got our from target for half that price:

https://www.amazon.com/Rhino-Toys-Oball-Colors-Vary/dp/B000ETREBK/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1325338495&sr=8-6

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • DD loves the Sunshine Symphony.  If she's crying, we turn it on and she gets quiet and just stares at it.  My parents just got one for their house, too. 

https://www.geniusbabies.com/sunsymneur.html

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Our DD loves anything that lights up and soft. She doesnt seem to absolutely love a particular toy but seems excited with lights. Hope this helps. Congrats!

Lynette Kaitlyn Jones arrived August 23rd, 2011! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • imagekitkat145:

Our dd also loves her taggie blanket. You can find nice ones on etsy. She also loves Sophie the giraffe, rattles that make noise, soft blocks, and the oball. Here's a link to the oball, but we got our from target for half that price:

https://www.amazon.com/Rhino-Toys-Oball-Colors-Vary/dp/B000ETREBK/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1325338495&sr=8-6

I second the Oball. It's about 4 or 5 dollars at Target and it's the best thing you'll ever have. Also, Target has Bright Starts Lots of Links for about 5 bucks and we have them everywhere in the house. Great to grab and shake, and for baby to teethe on. I remember DD liking the Bright Starts sensory giraffe from the beginning too.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We love the F-P dance and wiggle puppy...our toy is in German, but obviously they sell the english one here... but yeah, pretty much antything that moves or lights up is a hit here...

Also love love love his F-P Rainforest Jumperoo---if you count that as a toy

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Tummy Time Mat with lots of attachment toys.  Any of the Lamaze animals, DD loves her Emily doll.  The O-Ball - we have 3 of them - a plain one that she can bend, a rain one that makes noise, and a small one with a rattle type thing in it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"