Stay at Home Moms

*LynsiBHN*

Silly question... what is P's name?  Every time I see you refer to him as P I think of P boy names and usually only come up with Peter, Paul, Pedro & Paco... nothing wrong with those, but they don't really seem to fit him either.

I'm all for internet privacy, so if you don't want to answer......... please don't, truly just love names and wonder all the time!  Geeked

Re: *LynsiBHN*

• haha that made me laugh.  I will call him Paco from now on!

His name is Paxton Michael.  Paxton seems to be a love it/ hate it  kind of name and I am sick of the "Angelina Jolie" comments (her son is Pax), so it's easier to just type P (plus, more private.)  We have a super common last name, so we really struggled with a name- we both like pretty traditional names (William, Michael and James were tops on our list) but didn't want to use one.  Pax means peace in latin, so we liked the meaning and it just seemed to have a nice ring to it.  Really, it was the only name we could agree on for a boy, so it won!  Now i'm in love with the name and I think it fits him so well.  We're screwed if the next one is another boy!

Anyway, i'm sure you didn't want the whole story. I could've just replied "Paxton."

Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I LOVE Paxton! I love most P names, for girls especially Palin & Piper especially but our last name is Parks... Piper Parks wouldn't work, lol. I was worried you would think I was a nut, glad you didn't... I just love names and couldn't think of a P name that seemed like it would fit your cutie.. he's definitely a Paxton! :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • aww thanks!

and I actually think Piper Parks is kinda cute  Wink  reminds me of the actress Piper Perabo!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"