8 minutes! — The Bump
February 2012 Moms

8 minutes!

So, I've been making a conscience effort to wear my support hose all week at work - it's been helping me in a huge and majorally awesome way.

Trying to get them on, I seriously look like a crab or a turtle that's flipped on it's back, legs kickin' in the air trying to get these suckers on. AND, getting them off at the end of a day is another story. Gone are the days of the "honey, come help me take off my fancy hosiery..." and the DH comes running. now it's "DH! I'm stuck with my fancy hosiery! get them off!". He still comes running... but then laughter ensues instead of romance.

anyway - my finish time for the process of getting them on was 20 minutes to start. now it's down to 8!!! i'm so proud of myself! anybody else struggling with these things?

Re: 8 minutes!

• I had a pair of maternity compression hose and really enjoyed wearing them, but not putting them on. I just love the maternity dresses I have and I'm required to wear hose with dresses at my job. A few weeks ago I noticed I finally got a run in them and I am NOT paying for a new pair just to wear for a few more weeks. So it is black pants, compression socks, and black tennis shoes from here on out...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sometimes I can't pull my panties up b/c they've slipped too far down my legs while I'm using the bathroom so I have to ask hubby to come help me pull them back up, lol! Oh and of course I'm starting to get stuck on the couch and I need help w/that too!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesanriobaby:
    Sometimes I can't pull my panties up b/c they've slipped too far down my legs while I'm using the bathroom so I have to ask hubby to come help me pull them back up, lol! Oh and of course I'm starting to get stuck on the couch and I need help w/that too!

haha! that's love for you right there! cute!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards