Breastfeeding

Medela pump and store bags

What are your experiences with these bags and freezing?  I've been using Simpileese as I've been building my stash.  It was a brand i happened to pick for my registry and was the first box i opened.  Those bags are two ply and seem really thick.  Tonight i finished that box and opened a box of Medela pump and store.  The bags seem really thin.  I also compared to the Lanisoh bags I have.  Lanisoh are also much thicker.

Anyone have trouble with the medela bags and freezing or does it not matter?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Medela pump and store bags

• Just from reading the reviews on Amazon I've gotten the impression that Simpileese are the best and the others have more leaking problems.  BM is like gold to me so I bought the Simpileese, but I am using up the Lanisoh I bought at the beginning.
  • I use the Medela and I haven't had any storage issues with them. I haven't used anything else so I can't compare. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrambo3:
    I use the Medela and I haven't had any storage issues with them. I haven't used anything else so I can't compare. 

This! 

• I liked that I could pump right into the Medela storage bags.  However they leaked when I used them.  I now use the Lansinoh ones and I like them a lot better.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

• W/ DD1 I started w/ medela and had no problem but when I switched to lansinoh I never went back as they are cheeper and freeze flatter so I could fit so much more in my freezer -- I was able to get >1200oz in my side by side freezer!  I've never tried Simileese or Gerber so no opinions.
    5/08- blighted ovum, spont ab; 2/20/09- epi, VAVD, Girl! breastfed 24mo; 10/10- blighted ovum, spon ab; 12/10- no fetal pole, Cytotec; 11/20/11- unmedicated SVD, Girl! breastfed 18mo; 11/7/13- unmedicated SVD, breastfed 18mo; 2/11/16- unmedicated SVD, exclusively pumping to at least a year.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"