November 2011 Moms

We just played our first "game" :)

So I always try to get her to play with things but she's not too interested in anything still, and she's still just smiling at just general and random things. But tonight we had a little more interaction than normal!

She's been taking a pacifier when she's fussy but she always drops it, and I get a workout putting it back in all the time til she's done with it --- well, tonight she dropped it and I put it back in and she smiled, so I pulled it out and she smiled bigger...I continued taking it out and putting it in a few more times and she just smiled and smiled so big each time. SO CUTE! Of course, I tried to get it on video, and she stopped, but it was cute :) And now she's tired! Yay!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We just played our first "game" :)

• I hate when they stop doing something cute/funny when the camera comes out!  My first thought that game was hilarious!  When she was older she liked to put the paci in my mouth and pull it out.  She would laugh so hard.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Sweet! Last night my LO actually looked like she was having fun on her playmat. She was kicking up a storm and grabbing at the rings hanging on it! I just love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • How exciting! Makes me excited for the next few weeks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"