Toddlers: 24 Months+

Reconditioning Humanity Project- LIP

I'm not sure if this has been talked about here, but I really wanted to post it for you ladies, because I figure a lot of you might be into it. 

https://www.reconditioninghumanity.com

"Reconditioning Humanity Project is a project based on the premise of "Paying it Forward?, but with a twist? That twist is that the deeds are accompanied with a trackable card? so you can watch your good deeds grow into many?"

So you order these little cards that have the website name and instructions on them. You register the card with your email(your email wont be sent to anyone), and go out into the world and do something nice for someone and give them the card. They then go to the website and register the card and the good deed before going out and doing the same thing. You can get an email every time anyone registers the card with a good deed, and track your card person to person city to city, state to state, country to country.

You can order four cards at a time, and can order more when you've given them all out.

Lets start of the new year by pledging to do kind things for strangers and make the world a better place! Pass this on to all the people you know! They have given out over 500 cards since starting the Project. Can you imagine how many good deeds will have been done by this time next year?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"