June 2012 Moms

What do you think of this for a gender reveal?

So, most of you know that I call our LO 'the fraggle.' Its what I call it ALL the time- DH even got Christmas presents from the fraggle lol. My original plan for revealing to my family was to bake a cake, blue or pink on the inside.

NOW I'm thinking that I want to get either Mokey (one of the girl fraggles) or Boober (one of the boy fraggles) depending on the sex. I'll bring a cake anyway, but have my 12 yr old sister open it as a present. Her birthday was Dec 23, and we go Jan 23rd to find out ... I could wrap it up and say it's a present that only just came in.

Think that wrapping one of those up would be enough to let it out? (My parents are aware of ALL the fraggles - it was my favorite show as a kid.)

Re: What do you think of this for a gender reveal?

• Do they know the significance of the Fraggles in relationship to your pregnancy? 

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • imageTwilightMV:

Do they know the significance of the Fraggles in relationship to your pregnancy? 

Yes, sorry I should have mentioned that. I call LO the fraggle to everyone. 

• Loading the player...
  • Then I think it's cute! Don't be disappointed if they don't figure it out right away. I think that's a fun way to personalize the reveal. 

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Thanks! I was sitting here with the Mokey DH gave me for Christmas (it'll be a theme for the rest of our lives LoL) and my bff just texted me to see how the fraggle was doing, and it clicked that its how I should tell HER ... and then thought I could do it with others that have been around long enough and heard me talk about LO enough to know the fraggle reference.
  • that would be cute!!!
    Jennifer TTC #1 Dx PCOS 2009 Apr, Aug, and Sept tried clomid cycles.... BFN. Oct...DH SA results were normal. Me...HSG - left tube was clear, right tube was slightly blocked. Dec - Clomid #4 200mg Feb 2010 - IUI #1 200mg Clomid = BFN. June 2010 - IUI #2 200mg Clomid = BFN. March 2011 - IUI #3 w/ injectables = BFN (1st & last with RE, moving on to IVF). July 2011 - consult for IVF. Sept 2011, 1st IVF. Got our BFP on 10/2/11. Became a mom on 5/5/12 to a beautiful baby boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"