August 2012 Moms

Joining Aug With Twins

Yeah we are here! Anyone else here with twins?! or 3U2? I think we will be in July but here is hoping for August!

We are super nervous & excited but ready to take this one step at a time.

I look forward to getting to know you ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Joining Aug With Twins

• A double congratulations, and welcome to the Aug board!
    imageimage ~PgAL/PAL welcome~ image
  • Wow! My sister gave birth to twins back in May! Congrats to you :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! I found out just before Christmas that I'm having twins in August as well!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome!! I will have 3 under 2 by July/August as well.  I have 9 month old BG Twins and am having my 3rd. Twins are a blast CONGRATS!! My advice: ROUTINE ROUTINE ROUTINE. Take any help that is offered 
  • Wow, so exciting! Congrats & welcome to the board. :)
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Congrats x 2! I was hoping for twins but we just had an ultrasound and there's only one...but I'm very thankful for that too!
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I am pregnant with twins also! I'm 7w2d- so probably August! I'm excited and nervous about it! ConGRATS to you!
  • Congratulations and Welcome! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • DH & I are expecting our first children, TWINS!!! in Aug. 2012. Right now, my due date is 8/26/12, but the RE said that they rarely let you go past 37 weeks with twins. We are also super nervous, but couldn't be more thrilled!

Looking forward to having a friend with a similar due date. I'm 5w6d at the moment. Best wishes for a healthy and happy 9 months!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome, and congratulations x2!!!!!!!!
  • imageJimiKirkman:
    A double congratulations, and welcome to the Aug board!

I second this!!!~

lolololo
  • Welcome and congrats!  I've "seen" you on the Nov 2010 board as well (I mostly lurk there, but posted a lot when pregnant with DS).  Glad to have you and congrats on twins!!!  How exciting!  When is your EDD?

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• imagebabyike:
    Welcome and congrats!  I've "seen" you on the Nov 2010 board as well (I mostly lurk there, but posted a lot when pregnant with DS).  Glad to have you and congrats on twins!!!  How exciting!  When is your EDD?

Thank you all!!

ha ha!!- "seen"

Our due date is Aug 26, but we all know better that the beginning of August is more like the "birth date"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"