September 2012 Moms
Options

Intro!!

Hi ladies!  Making my way over from the TTC board!  I wish I could post under my usual screen name but unfortunately there are people who may recognize me and nobody IRL knows we're TTC, let alone pregnant!  Sooo...you get my alternate ID. :)  Here's a little about me:  

I've been married to DH for 2 1/2 years.  We got our BFP on Christmas day after 2 months of charting/temping.  Depending on whether we go off of LMP or O date, my due date is 9/6/12 or 9/7/12.  My first visit with OB is January 16th, so we'll see what the doc says!  We have 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat) and are really excited to start our new family.  If there's anything else you want to know, ask away!! 

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro!!

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!  MH and I also found out on Christmas Day and my first appointment is also on January 16th!  H&H 9 months to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    BFP 10/2/10, D&E 2/8/11 @ 22 weeks due to encephalocele 
    BFP 12/25/11 - EDD 9-5-12  Baby Girl born August 30, 2012 at 39 weeks 1 day via c-section 
    TTC #2 starting 2/13, RE work-up 9/13 HSG - blocked left tube, MTHFR, insulin resistance DH - perfect  11/13 - first medicated cycle: Metformin, Clomid, Ovidrel  
    BFP 11/30/13 - edd August 11, 2014
  • Options
    congrats! I also found out on Christmas morning! I go for my first dr visit on the 10th. H&H9 months!

TTC#2 with PCOS & secondary infertility 03/09

4 rounds of Clomid and 4 rounds of Femara, 5 rounds of IUIs w/injectables

Laparoscopy Nov 11 - During my surgery they found that my left ovary, fallopian tube, and uterus was attached to my stomach wall right below my belly button and there was a ton of tons of scare tissue which they removed.

BFP- Christmas morning 9 DPO (via IUI w/injectables)

Beta #1 11 DPO is 81 12/27. Beta #2 18 DPO is 2,414 1/3

u/s: 1/10 Sac, 1/17 saw/heard the heart beat 130, 1/24 everything looks good. 2/2 last one with RE saw arms moving and heard the heart beat 178. 2/28 for NT scan every looks great, hb 133. Big u/s 4/24. C-section 8/31! image image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Maya has Vesicoureteral reflux (VU reflux) in both kidneys.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!
    BabyFetus Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Holy cow, we're going to have a little sister!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and here is to a H&H 9 months!!! My first appt is scheduled for Jan 23rd.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"