October 2011 Moms

****crystalbaby****

this pic is probably huge, i am 1ht so i just copied & pasted.  it was all one length past my shoulders for the past 459,776 years......

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash

Re: ****crystalbaby****

• LOVE!!!!!!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • and i just realized i don't have a single pic of me and DS since we left the hospital except for 1 pic i took of us with my phone.  i am always the one taking the pictures!!  add that to my list of flameworthy, bad mommy actions!!!
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Loading the player...
  • imagewilsontl19191:
    LOVE!!!!!!! 

thanks!

• thanks!  the dark brown is actually all me, he put in some low lights that look almost red but you can't really see them in the pic.
  • imagejonnygurl76:
    and i just realized i don't have a single pic of me and DS since we left the hospital except for 1 pic i took of us with my phone.  i am always the one taking the pictures!!  add that to my list of flameworthy, bad mommy actions!!!
    I freakin love your hair! My hair is boring, just curly with long layers. And I only have about 5 pics of myself with DD. I'm always taking the pics, and my MIL complained because I didn't get a pic of her and my FIL together with DD, eyeroll.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemorsey2011:
    imagejonnygurl76:
    and i just realized i don't have a single pic of me and DS since we left the hospital except for 1 pic i took of us with my phone.  i am always the one taking the pictures!!  add that to my list of flameworthy, bad mommy actions!!!
    I freakin love your hair! My hair is boring, just curly with long layers. And I only have about 5 pics of myself with DD. I'm always taking the pics, and my MIL complained because I didn't get a pic of her and my FIL together with DD, eyeroll.

thanks!  it felt so good to cut it all off and DH loves it so that is a plus!

my MIL complained too because we don't have a "family picture" meaning a pic with her and FIL and all of us...meanwhile the only pic i have of the 4 of us is at the hospital when DD first met DS and i look a hot mess. 

• Just butting into this post to say your hair looks amazing! I love it!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagecolleenb262:
    Just butting into this post to say your hair looks amazing! I love it!

thanks!! 

• You look great an your daughter is adorable! Random question, where did you get her shirt from? It's exactly what I'm looking for and can't find anywhere!
  • imagePitaBread:
    You look great an your daughter is adorable! Random question, where did you get her shirt from? It's exactly what I'm looking for and can't find anywhere!

thank you!  her sweater is from Children's Place.

• I'm being nosy and clicking on posts that clearly aren't addressed to me, but now that I'm here I figured I might as well comment on how awesome your hair looks!!

I don't have the balls to cut my hair above my shoulder.. mainly because I have curly, frizzy hair and I'd probably look like a train wreck haha.

Again, love the new haircut!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageShannon526:

I'm being nosy and clicking on posts that clearly aren't addressed to me, but now that I'm here I figured I might as well comment on how awesome your hair looks!!

I don't have the balls to cut my hair above my shoulder.. mainly because I have curly, frizzy hair and I'd probably look like a train wreck haha.

LOL, thanks! 

• imagecrystalbaby:
    imageShannon526:

I'm being nosy and clicking on posts that clearly aren't addressed to me, but now that I'm here I figured I might as well comment on how awesome your hair looks!!

I always read other people's posts, especially if they have a lot of replies. I'm a whore like that.

i am LOLing at your ticker!!!!!!!!  i remember thinking wtf is up with the toaster?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"