December 2010 Moms

DH vent

Okay I am sooo ready for my DH to go back to work.   He has been on vacation since last Thursday.  I am tired of picking up after him, his messing with the boys'  schedule, the fact that he lets them do whatever they want- inluding playing in the toilet and then DH yells for me to come and help get them out of the bathroom.  I want my everyday back now.

Re: DH vent

• My Dh and I work different schedules but the days we are off together it drives me nuts too!! After a year he has finally got it that we have a routine the 5 other days he isn't home so he better follow it or I'll go crazy!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Haha, you have three kids this week! It sucks when they just throw things off.  I'm lucky that my husband doesn't mess with Alexander's schedule, but he and I totally get on each other's nerves when we are together for 9 straight days (as we will be this coming Monday!)
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just coming on here to post something similar!

MH's been home also since Thursday & from 2 weeks prior to that, I have been working on getting DS to go down for his nap on his own. He was doing great for those 2 weeks, but I don't think he went down on his own even once since MH's been home! MH is loud, walks back & forth near the PnP, and talks to DS, so of course he can't settle down & go to sleep!

Today, MH is out shopping & well what do you know, I put DS down for his nap & he's sleeping like an angel. lol I'm about to txt him saying to stay out till DS wakes up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"