Stay at Home Moms

Weekend Plans?

This might be redundant because there have been so many "NYE plans?" posts but what is everyone up to this weekend?  

We, however, do not have NYE plans :D  But that's fine.  We'll order food tomorrow night and probably watch some West Wing.  Sunday we have a New Year's Day open house to go to at my aunts house.

Monday DH is off but I'm meeting a friend in the morning at an indoor playground with the girls to catch up and have some girl talk.  The rest of the day is wide open. 

Re: Weekend Plans?

• We do not have NYE plans either. DH has to work tomorrow to finish up end of the month/year stuff. I am cooking chili for dinner and we will just hang out and watch TV tomorrow night.

We don't have any plans for the weekend. DS and DD both have a chest of drawers and a dresser/changing table in their rooms. Their clothes are in the chest and the dresser is just taking up space so I want to move them out of their rooms and put a shelf with buckets for their smaller toys.  We will do that one day but not sure what we will do the other day. DH is off on Monday as well.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • DH is working day shift, so he has to be up at 4 am.  Needless to say, we have no NYE plans.  DH works on NYD as well, so no plans at all.  I plan to clean the basement tomorrow....  is that exciting enough?

Monday I have a dentist appt and DH may have a HS friend come over to watch FB with him.

• Loading the player...
  • Tonight:  cleaning, dinner in, drinking, watching a movie.

Tomorrow: cleaning, sitting down to map out some goals for 2012 and NYE dinner and fireworks (sans kids)

Sunday:  cleaning and football

Monday:  We will just hang out at home.  DH and I are also re-starting our city's Biggest Loser competition on Monday.

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We aren't doing anything tomorrow night either.  If we had some friends with kids I'd gladly throw a gathering together, but we don't.  Seriously, I feel like such a looser.  Shouldn't be this hard to make adult friends.

Now that I'm done with my pity party, I think I may see if my mom wants to take the kids to the zoo with me tomorrow.  The high is 63 tomorrow.  We still haven't had winter hit and I'd like to enjoy it before it snows and we can't get out at all.  Sunday, no idea what we'll do.  Don't make too many plans right now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tonight we are just going watch some tv, drink some wine and relax

Tomorrow MIL is picking up the kids around 11.  Then we are going into the city.  H has to go into work for a bit, so I will just hang out, do some shopping, maybe try to hook up with a friend.  I also want to take my e-ring to the jeweler, one of the prongs is slightly bent

NYE we have dinner plans and a party after and are staying overnight in the city,

Sunday, my friend is meeting me in town and we are going to the Eagles game.  We will take the train home and her H is picking us up at the train station.  My H will go and pick up the kiddos

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Everyname I totally agree that we have trouble making adult friends too!  (I think we've talked about this before)
  • Today we are having a little get together for DD's birthday with spaghetti and cake with my parents, neice and nephews and some close friends.

Saturday: DH and I are taking the kids hiking in the morning. I am super excited about this because it's our first time hiking as a family :)   The rest of the day is hanging out at the house and then I have a few people coming over to look at a few items that I have listed on Craigs list. I think we are just going to hang out at home and watch movies until midnight and then give eachother a kiss and lights out for us, nothing special planned for New years eve

Sunday: Laundry day and deep clean house day. I also need to figure out if I am still doing a party for DD#1 next weekend. Things are soo crazy for us right now that the timing is horrible but we will see.

• Today.....dinner made and eaten. Baby is asleep so catching up on some DVR shows with H.

Tomorrow.....cleaning the house, deep clean, for some reason I always like to ring in the new year with a clean house, is that weird? Lol. We have some renovations going on so it will be niceto organize as much as possible. Later plan to use our GC to the Cheesecake Factory to order to go dinner, drink wine, and attempt to stay up till midnight. We also want to rent the movie Bridesmaids .....is it good?

Sunday.....football and hanging out at one, I plan to cook a lot and do some freezer batches. Monday DH is off but he is helping out my dad with some electricl work so DD and I will probably go to the park.

excitng huh?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have Christmas with my family (mom's side) tomorrow.  It's always a good time and we're staying over to celebrate NYE there as well. 

Sunday will be DH nursing a hangover while I clean:)

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tonight, we are relaxing.

Tomorrow, cleaning and shopping for our New Year's get together.  We threw a little party together yesterday lol and about 14 people are coming so it should be fun!! DD is going to grandma's for the night.

Sunday, we are supposed to go to lunch/dinner at 1:00 for DH's great aunt's 80th birthday.  We are trying to weasel our way out of it because I know we'll be hung over, but we'll p!ss a lot of people off if we skip it.

Monday, hopefully relaxing again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH is working until 6:00 tomorrow so we'll spend the night at home just the three of us.  We'll get pizza after Micah goes to bed and we might stay up until midnight, but I won't be surprised if we don't make it.

Sunday we're doing Christmas with DH's mom and brothers and their families.  We'll be there all day.  I'm kind of looking forward to it, but it also has the potential to be terrible.  Hoping it's good. 

Monday DH works so Micah and I will be home.  I don't have any plans right now, but we might try to go to an open gym and play a bit.

• Going to work tomorrow, then we are having another couple over to celebrate with.  New Years Day going to my parents to hang out.  Taking it easy for the most part.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"