Single Parents

F**k it. Here I am.

I'm pretty sure I've created and AE in the past and posted here however I don't even remember that sn. Go me. It is what it is and things are done now with H and I so it doesn't really matter anyway. I'll try to make this as short as possible. Here is a current summary of all the bs in my life.

DH has a problem with addiction. Perscription pills, alcohol, and "legal weed". You can buy this weed in a deli, true story. He was also diagnosed as bi-polar and manic deppressive which he refuses to get help with. STBXH's parent's have problems with addiction (among other things) as well and have been nothing but a detriment to their son and our marriage from the start. H left at the start of the month and I decided to grow a pair and leave a few days after instead of sitting around and waiting for him to come back. Since then I've filed an OOP (H liked to tear up the house when he was mad or high) and have been served with papers from him requesting visitation and joint custody. I've also been served by his parents requesting weekend visitation. Can you imagine? And they work in the court system. Considering they can't pass a drug test I have no idea wtf they are thinking.

I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at that for now. Believe it or not it was like therapy for me just to write that all down. I've kept this inside from everyone for much too long. Luckily I have a very supportive family and am just trying to get my life back on track.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F**k it. Here I am.

• WOW! Sounds kinda similar to my situation. I don't know where these guys addicted to all sorts of things think that everything will go their way and they'll get what they want. I'm sorry to hear what you're going though but we are all here for support! Hang tight and be strong for your LO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry you are here. But I am glad you are seeking out the great support you can find on this board. I remember going through the baby/pregnancy boards with you on your first child. (hugs)
  • Loading the player...
  • Sometimes it's cathartic to get it all out there.  And very refreshing to no longer live  a lie.  Welcome, even though it doesn't seem like an appropriate way of saying it when you're on this board.
  • Thanks for the responses girls. Htomeo I remember you as well! So sorry to see you here too. I swear they should lock all of our X's in a room together and let them kill each other. Bums!

I just can't wait for this mess to be done with. We go to court next week and I'm so nervous. I just don't get where they are all going with this when I know none of them can pass a drug test. I think I have good evidence. Makes me wonder what they all have up their sleeve.

FIL texted me today asking if he and mil could see the kids this weekend. Apparently I "should at least let them know how they are doing". My attorney told me to ignore it which I did but what I really want to say is something along the lines of Oh, now you give a sh!t? Because none of them have contacted me since STBXH left other than a single (2 for his mom, whoop dee doo) text message. Or better yet, where were they when they knew their son was on drugs and breaking up our home? And they actually think the deserve weekend visitation! I'm beyond irate. Angry

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"