Working Moms

WTH is up with the crazy multiple posts from people with so few posts?

Seriously, it is insane!  Did they just get excited about posting, or am I missing something?
Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: WTH is up with the crazy multiple posts from people with so few posts?

• Looks like spam trolls to me....
  • Yeah it's bizarre, almost like it's some kind of passive-agressive focus group/feedback study thing.  Which I wouldn't mind contributing to, but say upfront if that's what you're doing.  Geez!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage image
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejuliettodd:
    Looks like spam trolls to me....

I don't think it is spam like I've seen before, though.  No links...

• imageJellyBellyStar:
    I don't know what my deal is... I never post and today I posted twice.  I guess it's free time.

I don't think anyone is referring to you Jelly.  It is the 10 to 15 posts at once from other posters below.

• imageJellyBellyStar:
    I don't know what my deal is... I never post and today I posted twice.  I guess it's free time.

Def. not you.  There was like 15 posts from 1 person and a bunch from another person too. 

• imagekatie4253:

imageJellyBellyStar:

Def. not you.  There was like 15 posts from 1 person and a bunch from another person too. 

I think the posts are from the same person just different SN. Look at the time when they were posted (all within a few minutes apart) and they joined the same day. Troll IMO

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegy86:
    Yeah it's bizarre, almost like it's some kind of passive-agressive focus group/feedback study thing.  Which I wouldn't mind contributing to, but say upfront if that's what you're doing.  Geez!

I don't think that's a general consensus, though.  Years ago when I was a very new Nestie, fresh from The Knot, I had a potential business opportunity for myself, centering around parties for kids aged Pre-K to Tweens.  I came here and posted once,  asking some general questions looking for feedback since this would be the target market. I clearly explained who I was and why I was asking and I got handed my a$$ on a silver platter and wound up deleting the post.  Obviously I got over it, but it seems that these boards in general don't welcome that kind of market research, even if it's legitimate. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• I've recently started posting more. Back at work, slow season... need to do something.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"