February 2012 Moms
Options

Grumpy with DH!

So I wake up this morning (later than usual), and go into the cabinet to get cereal for breakfast like I do every morning. I go to pour it into my bowl and realize there is like 4 pieces of cereal left in the box. DH decided THIS was the morning that he wanted to eat breakfast (he never does), eats my cereal and puts basically an empty box back in the cabinet. Great.

So, I figure it's after 10, I'll just eat the left over pizza since there's nothing else in the house. Yeah, he took that to work for lunch today. The house is empty of food, DH has consumed what we did have and I'm stuck on stupid bed rest. Looks like I'll be going to the store anyways... grrrr, not a good start to the day!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Grumpy with DH!

• Options
    ugh!! I hate when my DH does that!!! It is soooo frustrating!!! i'm sorry honey!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would be mad too! Food is very important right now, I turn into crazy woman if someone eats my food! DH knows this now, he never eats the last of anything without telling me.

Good luck with the bedrest and get you some food!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I felt that way when I realized J ate the last bagel this morning. I wouldn't care if I hadn't thought about eating it for a half hour... I got up to get it out of the cupboard, and there was just a hole where the bagel used to be. Crying
    Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • Options
    I think he needs to come home for lunch with a peace-offering of a yummy lunch for stealing all the food Wink
  • Options
    What?! Are we married to the same man?! My DH finishes off everything, even if I bought it specifically for me. Its so frustrating!

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Ugh, I'm sorry, my DH does that too all the freakin' time and it pisses me off. Especially the cereal thing. I tell him EVERY TIME we buy cereal that if the box is about to be empty, then leave the cereal for me. He eats the entire box and I only ever get one bowl out of it. He NEVER leaves it, AND he leaves the empty box on the shelf. So infuriating!!!

He also has the bad habit of cooking something and leaving a crap load of dishes all over the kitchen for me to clean up in the morning. I will never understand why he can't wash the dishes as he cooks. That's how I do it, and even after bakefest 2011, I can still walk away from the kitchen with it being spotless.

M E N. That is all. LOL 

• Options
    My Dh does that with ice cream. I always buy a flavor for him because I dont like what he does and a flavor for me. He consumes his immediately and I try to make mine last. It never fails, since he has finished his he moves on to mine, and there is usually around a half a pint left or something, so I will go a couple nights later to eat some more and there is two or three bites left in the container!!! I yell at him everytime and he still does it!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

HAHA! Our H's all sound the same. Maybe it's just a guy thing. It's the worst when you tell them that you bought these SPECIFIC snacks/foods for you and then they eat them anyways. Not just some, ALL of it! I don't get it!!!

Now it's 1pm and I still haven't eaten anything today...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I hide food from DH!  He gets so mad because I will come out to the living room eating a cookie after DS goes to sleep and he says "where did you get that from!?" I just smile and eat my cookie  :)  Sounds a little mean but if I don't hide stuff I only get one and then they are gone!  Men are piggies, let's face it!
  • Options

Oops double post

• Options
    That really sucks! This happend to me a while back too, so I went ahead and ordered myself fabulous takeout instead and then made DH go food shopping after he came home from work.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I have to say that I don't HAVE this problem...  I AM this problem!  I do the grocery shopping, though, so I figure it's fair.  Hubby is a restaurant manager, and he gets free meals every day he works, and he rarely eats at home.  So I usually just buy things I want to eat!  Pudding is sounding really good right about now, actually...  ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"