Infertility

re-intro

hello ladies, i wanted to re-intro myself because i havent been over here since 2008 when we were ttc#1.

quick summary, i was dx w/ pcos anovulatory, we were doing IUI w/ injectibles and i overstimmed so we discussed w/ the dr and chose to do ivf. they got 28, 19 of those were fertilized w/ icsi and they put 2 in, froze the other 17. we were successful and had dd aug 2009.

fast forward to 2011, i surprisingly got pg on my own in June but it ended in m/c and was dx as a blighted ovum and i had a d&e. then somehow i got pg again and had another m/c, this time a natural one in august. 

so here we are after no success on our own since then.

i have an apt scheduled for jan 16th to discuss FET cycles w/ my ivf dr.

i know i found a ton of support here in the past, and i hope i can give support and advice to those that need it as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: re-intro

• Welcome back and best of luck in your FET journey.
  • Welcome back...hopefully you won't be here long!

TTC since September 2009.

IVF #2: +HPT 2/6/12! ~ Boy/Girl Twins!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageukyankee:
    Welcome back and best of luck in your FET journey.

Yes 

Us: 39(me)/41(he). TTC since April '11. DOR/MFI. March '12: surgery to remove fibroids, cysts, and endometriosis.
    IVF #1: 9/13/12. ER: 9/25. 3R, 2M, 1F. ET: 9/28 (1-6B). Beta: moved from 10/11 to 10/10: BFN.
    IVF #2: 11/12 cycle postponed due to Sandy and then cancelled due to elevated E2.
    IVF #2.1 cancelled due to cyst.
    IVF #2.2: 2/2/13. Converted to IUI. BFN
    IVF #3.0: 3/2014. BCP & Microdose Lupron.  Cycle cancelled due to poor response.
    IVF #4.0: 2/2015. EPP @ new RE. ER: 3/8. 3R, 3M, 1F. ET: 3/11 (1-8cell). 3/23 Beta: 16.9. 3/25 Beta: 71.6. 3/27 Beta: 300. 3/29 Beta: 800 3/31 Beta: 1816. 4/1 Beta: 4342. m/c at 6w2d. Goodbye little one. I loved you already.
    P/SAIF Welcome.
    My Blog
    imageimageBirthday image

• Hi Veggie!! I remember you from the March 2012 board. I hope everything goes well at your appointment on Jan 16. Do you ever lurk on March 2012 anymore? I must be a sadist because I do more often than I should admit to. (insert blushing smiley face here, for some reason it is not working on my computer right now.)
    Me: 33, Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, DOR (AMH .35), DH: 38, Borderline low morph
    5/09- Off BCP, 5/09-9/09- No period, 9/09-9/10- Lots of Tests & accupuncture
    10/10 and 11/10- 2 rounds of Menopur + TI= BFNS
    12/10-IUI #1 Menopur = BFN
    1/11- IUI #2 Menopur = BFP, 2/11 missed mc at 9 weeks, D&C
    5/11- Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum
    6/11- IUI #3 Menopur = BFP, 8/11 missed mc at 11 weeks, D&C
    1/12- Lap and Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum (again) & scar tissue
    2/12- Stint Removal, 3/12 repeat SHG and HSG- showed scar tissue blocking right tube
    4/12- Operative hysteroscopy (again), RE said he can now see right tube (yay!)
    5/12- Stint removal, 6/12 repeat SHG and HSG-both tubes are open!
    8/12- IUI #4 Bravelle = BFN
    9/12-IUI #5 Bravelle = BFN
    1/13- IVF #1, micro-flare protocol, 7R, 6F, 5dt of 2 AA embryos, 1 to freeze = BFP
    Beta #1: 176, Beta #2: 422, EDD 10/8/13- it's TWINS!
    *PAIF/SAIF always welcome*
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRachH517:
    Hi Veggie!! I remember you from the March 2012 board. I hope everything goes well at your appointment on Jan 16. Do you ever lurk on March 2012 anymore? I must be a sadist because I do more often than I should admit to. (insert blushing smiley face here, for some reason it is not working on my computer right now.)

hello, i recognized your SN as well! i occasionally lurk on there and it breaks my heart....how have you been? i hope we both get to move on soon!!! 

• imageveggiechick120:

imageRachH517:
    Hi Veggie!! I remember you from the March 2012 board. I hope everything goes well at your appointment on Jan 16. Do you ever lurk on March 2012 anymore? I must be a sadist because I do more often than I should admit to. (insert blushing smiley face here, for some reason it is not working on my computer right now.)

hello, i recognized your SN as well! i occasionally lurk on there and it breaks my heart....how have you been? i hope we both get to move on soon!!! 

I am doing ok. DH and I moved to Denver about a month ago and so far that has been great but IF wise, things kind of suck right now. I have to have another hysteroscopy and a lap to fix a uterine septum that was supposed to have been fixed already and also to remove some scar tissue or a blockage that may or may not be from my second D&C. I am doing that on Jan. 13, which means that I cannot even try an IUI until March.  By that point it will have been 7 months since we lost our baby. **sigh** So much for the wait two cycles before trying again thing. 

Lurking on March 2012 makes me sad but I keep doing it to myself anyways. I know that I shouldn't but I just cannot help myself. I should really try and stop myself now before all the birth stories start coming in a few months. Good luck at your appointment! 

Me: 33, Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, DOR (AMH .35), DH: 38, Borderline low morph
    5/09- Off BCP, 5/09-9/09- No period, 9/09-9/10- Lots of Tests & accupuncture
    10/10 and 11/10- 2 rounds of Menopur + TI= BFNS
    12/10-IUI #1 Menopur = BFN
    1/11- IUI #2 Menopur = BFP, 2/11 missed mc at 9 weeks, D&C
    5/11- Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum
    6/11- IUI #3 Menopur = BFP, 8/11 missed mc at 11 weeks, D&C
    1/12- Lap and Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum (again) & scar tissue
    2/12- Stint Removal, 3/12 repeat SHG and HSG- showed scar tissue blocking right tube
    4/12- Operative hysteroscopy (again), RE said he can now see right tube (yay!)
    5/12- Stint removal, 6/12 repeat SHG and HSG-both tubes are open!
    8/12- IUI #4 Bravelle = BFN
    9/12-IUI #5 Bravelle = BFN
    1/13- IVF #1, micro-flare protocol, 7R, 6F, 5dt of 2 AA embryos, 1 to freeze = BFP
    Beta #1: 176, Beta #2: 422, EDD 10/8/13- it's TWINS!
    *PAIF/SAIF always welcome*
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • im sorry its taking you so long to be able to ttc again :( i will try not to torture myself by going back to lurk on the board anymore because they will start to be having the babies soon and i think it would be too painful..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"