Maryland Babies

**lene** because I'm curious

Are you going to keep traveling for work after you have the baby? If not, are you working for the same company or finding something new? Or being a SAHM?

If this is none of my business, just tell me. I'm merely curious about jobs that require a lot of travel for parents.

Btw - holy crap you are getting close!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: **lene** because I'm curious

• LOL... no problem.  Right now I'm going to stay home for a few months (work from home) and then decide what I want to do.  I'm going to stay with the same company and see how things go.  I could never be a SAHM since I'm the breadwinner but DH could stay home.  If he would stay home then I would go back on the road ASAP. So many things could play out.  I could go back on the road but childcare would be as issue with DH and I.  We would need a nanny with our crazy schedules.  We are just going to wait and see what happens next year.  I'm trying not to freak out about it Smile but we'll see.  I flew over 90,000 miles alone this year and that was without flying from Thanksgiving on.  
    IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey - nothing wrong with waiting to see what happens and figuring it out as you go. I can't wait to hear you've had your little one!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"