Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I go in for a D&C today...

Today I'm going in for a D&C. I am absolutely terrified! I don't like the idea of being put out, so pair that along with all of my other emotions right now and I'm pretty much a mess. I would appreciate good thoughts and prayers. Thank you in advance!

Re: I go in for a D&C today...

• Options
    I will be thinking of you today. I am so sorry!
  • Options

Thoughts and prayers coming your way!  I'm so sorry for your loss... (((hugs)))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP #1 - 8/28/11 -- MMC at 11w2d - Discovered at 13w5d on 11/7/11 -- D&C on 11/11/11
    BFP #2 2/3/12 - EDD 10/15/12 - Born 10/16/12 Lilypie First Birthday tickers ~*~Everyone Welcome ~*~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You will be in our thoughts.
    Daisypath Christmas tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Missed miscarriage 12/26/11 at 12 weeks
  • Options
    Thinking of you today, and hoping everything goes smoothly. {hugs}
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Options
    Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to you!
    BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
    BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  I hope your recovery is swift.  (((HUGS)))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 11/09; 5/11: lap (endometriosis-cleared), HSG (high pressure in tubes- cleared) and Hystoscopy (endocervical polyp - removed)

8/5/11: BFP; 11/14/11: no heartbeat on US; 11/16/11: delivered my angel baby, 19w1d; 12/15/11: D&C

PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Options

((hugs)) I would have loved to have been put under...I was awake for the whole thing and felt a lot of it, didnt numb me up right....be glad you will sleep through it...be prepared, after coming out of anesthesia, being very emotional is common. Happened to me both times I was put under.....a blubbering mess...but it helps you cry if you have been holding it in.

so sorry you have to have the procedure :( best wishes for a smooth recovery..rest up after!! xo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had mine today too, so I know how you are feeling. Thoughts and prayers are with you. I was a blubbering mess before the surgery and when I got home, but its going to get easier, i hope!  good luck hun, keep us posted.
  • Options
    Thoughts are with you today.
  • Options
    I hope everything went well for you today.  I was petrified before my D&C too, I was so happy when it was all over.  **Hugs**
  • Options
    Thinking of you today. Get lots of rest and cry when you need too, that's one thing I wish I would have done more of...it's ok to be strong, but it's ok not to be too. 
  • Options
    I am sure you are out about now, I do hope everything went well today for you. thoughts & prayers are coming your way! ((HUGS))
    BFP #1 - 10/10/11, 1st U/S 12/5/11 @ 8w, BO discovered, d&c 12/9/11. HCG @ 0 - 1/4/11.
    BFP #2 - 04/04/12, 1st Beta @ 9DPO 19, 2nd Beta @ 13 DPO 168. 1st u/s - 4/30/12 - we have a heartbeat!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    image * * PGAL/PAL/TTCAL Always Welcome! * *
  • Options
    Thanks for thinking of me yesterday! Everything went well during the D&C. I've been up and cleaning the house today -only a little sore and I'm managing that with pain pills. I'm amazed at how much the D&C has helped me with the mourning process. I haven't cried since yesterday morning! I almost feel guilty that I'm moving on so quickly....I'm sure once I have to tell my co-workers next week the tears will come back, but I will enjoy feeling normal while it lasts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"