Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in! (please join us)

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. do you plan to make any New Year's resolutions?  if so, what?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in! (please join us)

• Options

1.  Feeling good. 

2.  Highlight- RE apt went great and I got the green light to start stims for IVF #4.  I just did my first stim shot this morning.  Lowlight- Paying for it since we are OOP for IVF #4.... but I knew that payment was coming.

3.  Nothing officially planned yet.  We may visit some of Dh's friends.

4.  If I don't get pregnant, I'm planning to get back into running and lose a few pounds.  If I get pregnant, then that will wait until after... my preference of course.  So I won't know until late January.

Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!

• Options
    imageillinigal:

2.  Highlight- RE apt went great and I got the green light to start stims for IVF #4.  I just did my first stim shot this morning. 

Woohoo! Good luck!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Good!  Connor STTN 4 nights this week!

2. Highlight: I had yesterday off and was able to get a lot of organizing done around the house.

Lowlight: Finding out my parents can't watch the kids like they'd offered when I have a conference out in Vegas in the spring. Chris was planning to go with me and make it a vacation but now I'm not sure we can do that. Waiting to hear from the in-laws...

3. Dinner with some friends in from out of town tonight. NYE we are watching the IU game with some friends, then dinner at Mesh and ring in the new year at Chatham Tap. Yay for babysitters! Sunday and Monday we will recover and put away Christmas decorations.

4. I'd love to start working out more but I don't see where I will find the time. Maybe my husband and I will try to play the Kinect more in the evenings after the kids go to bed. I'd also like to be better about getting photos into albums.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1.   feeling good - can't complain!

2. highlight:  having DH home all week and having new toys to play with!  i forgot how much fun it is as a kid to play with christmas presents.  and it's been refreshing for me too!

lowlight - putting on some pounds from holiday eating, after just starting to really lose some.  why must they go on so fast, and take so long to come off....grumble, grumble....

3. weekend plans - possibly having some friends over for dinner tonight.  then a NYE party, with a group of friends that usually gets together each year for NYE

4.  i'm thinking about setting a goal for each month.  so it'd be 12 goals for 2012.  mainly just picking 12 bad habits i want to break!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

• Options

Good luck illinigal!!!!

1. Feeling ok - just really really ready to be done with the NICU.

2. high: thankful to have DH home for a week and spending time with our new family.  low: still in the NICU.

3. weekend plans: NYE is still somewhat up in the air, but hopefully seeing friends.

4. I usually don't do resolutions...maybe I should this year though?!?  Must give it some thought.

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  Raches, continued T&P heading your way for your little ones.  Stay strong mama.

• Options
    1. how are you feeling? Feeling good, but still in exhaustion mode...I think to not be tired, I need 15 hours of sleep!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight: Christmas with the family Lowlight: Fainting at the eye doctors office on Wednesday...how embarrassing! 

3. weekend plans? To have a nice night out with the hubby for NYE!4. do you plan to make any New Year's resolutions?  if so, what? My resolution is to be a good mommy :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

1.  I am soooooo thankful to be home!  We had to fly with DD today and she did NOT want to be on the plane.  :)

2.  Highlight:  Spending time with family and friends in warm weather.  Lowlight:  Having to leave family today.  :(

3.  Sleep.  Shopping at Carter's.  Sleep.  Probably doing an early, low-key dinner out tomorrow.  Sleep.  

4.  Not really, but my "resolution" is to keep up with my training hopefully until the baby is here!

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagemarleysmom:
    imageillinigal:

2.  Highlight- RE apt went great and I got the green light to start stims for IVF #4.  I just did my first stim shot this morning. 

Woohoo! Good luck!!

Yes 

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. Feeling pretty good :) 31 weeks tomorrow and just thankful that we've been blessed with a healthy pregnancy. 2. Highlight: catching up with friends that are otherwise hard to get ahold of because of work schedules, lowlight: just back to work full time after taking tons of vacation time- my feet were killing me yesterday! 3. Looking forward to hanging out with DH this weekend, but I do have to work Sunday. No NYE plans. 4. It's silly but I usually just make the resolution to be happy no matter what happens. This year though I would like to add becoming financial sound and buying our own house to the list :)
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Tired and anxious

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Got out of the house for my weekly check up. Even after strick bed rest cervix is still measuring low

3. weekend plans? Just hanging out at the house. DH is going to finish painting and trim work for the nursery

4. do you plan to make any New Year's resolutions?  if so, what? Get back into my skinny jeans

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"