Orange County Babies
Options

OB Recs for Aliso Viejo area?

Just moved to the area and need to find a new OB since mine is in Long Beach.  Any suggestions??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OB Recs for Aliso Viejo area?

• Options
    I saw Dr. Norene Norris-Walsh all throughout my pregnancy last year.  She is with Orange Coast Women's Medical Group.  She was unable to deliver our baby and so Dr. Brian Koparek delivered him and he was great. Love the nurses and love the office staff. Check them out.  They are in Laguna Hills in the Saddleback Memorial Hospital building.  They also have offices in San Clemente and Irvine.  www.ocmg.com.  Hope this helps.  
  • Options
    I went to OCWMG also.  I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. O'Toole.  She's amazingly caring, encouraging and remembers things that no other doctor has remembered.  At my pp appt, she asked about my dad who was in the delivery room when DS was born.  I didn't have a great experience with Dr. Norris-Walsh when she was on-call and I had concerns that needed immediate attention.
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!!  Appreciate the input!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I know this is a late post, but I did NOT like that group.  You never knew who was going to deliver your baby.  After being a patient there for 10+ years I switched to Dr. Kenneth James in Laguna Beach.  He is a great doctor!

https://www.lagunabeachobgyn.com/james.htm

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I also went to OCWMG. I was with Dr. Mendelsohn, and she made me feel comfortable. She was not there to deliver my baby, but Dr. Kaminskas was, and she was great...but of course, it was all about the nurses!! Delivered at Saddleback.

Oh, and if it helps, my friend is also with Dr. Mendelsohn...3 babies and still planning for more. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"