Late Term and Child Loss

More AF/Charting confusion

I posted about a week ago that I (finally) got AF but I spoke too soon. It turned out to be only one day of light spotting & some mild cramps, then it was gone. My temps have been all over the place but it looked like with that day of spotting, they dropped and were finally regulating.

Well today, CD 7, they shot up high again. I realize one day of high temps could be a fluke but I think it's further evidence that my body is still out of whack.

*Sigh* I just want things to go back to "normal" so I can stop worrying if there's something wrong. We're not ready to TTC but I want my body to be ready once my heart is. This is so frustrating!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: More AF/Charting confusion

• What was your cycle like after your first LO?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Give your body a few more weeks.  I've heard it can take on average 4 - 8 weeks for AF to return and up to a 3-4 months to regulate.  I've always had issues with my cycles (I'd go months without a period in highschool then have a super heavy one, ect.).  The only way I could regulate was to be on birth control.  Found out I probably have a mild form of PCOS.  Definitely keep up with the charting -- this will be good to show a doctor if your body doesn't regulate on it's on a month or two, but don't stress out too much.  Charting was such a ball buster for me.  I hated it, but was addicted.  And in the end it paid off because it ended up giving more insight to me and my doctor which led me to all kinds of discoveries and eventually Clomid.  *hugs*  Again, give your body a little more time.  This journey is hard enough.  Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • (((HUGS))) It took almost 3 months for me and meds to get my cycle back on track after losing Eliott.  It's so frustrating and I'm sorry.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • I chart on paper (old school, I know) so I can't show you my chart. Maybe I'll sign up for fertility friend and transfer it so I can show it.

After DD was born, I didn't get my period for 17 months- but I was BFing til 20 months. I got one AF at 17 months and didn't get another til after I stopped BFing altogether. I thought it was the BFing that kept me from getting it but now I'm starting to wonder if the pregnancy itself contributed.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"