Late Term and Child Loss

Do you mind showing me your memorial tattoo?

I have recently been thinking more and more about getting a memorial tattoo for Peyton, but I know if I did it would have to be absolutely perfect.  If you have one and you don't mind, can you PIP?  Thank you!!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: Do you mind showing me your memorial tattoo?

• imagehewinked:

I love that! Thank you so much for sharing it! 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • imageaddegeorge:
    imagehewinked:

I love that! Thank you so much for sharing it! 

You are most welcome! 

imageimageimage
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageimage" mce_src="image">

This is her actual handprint.  It is on my left leg where she used hold when learning to walk.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Those are all beautiful, thank you so much for sharing them... I'm just having such a hard time choosing the perfect thing, but you all chose so beautifully.

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

• imagepottermommy:

imageimage" mce_src="image">

This is her actual handprint.  It is on my left leg where she used hold when learning to walk.

I love this and the meaning behind it.  <3

imageimageimage
  • imageaddegeorge:
    Those are all beautiful, thank you so much for sharing them... I'm just having such a hard time choosing the perfect thing, but you all chose so beautifully.

This is my first (and currently only) tattoo.  It took me years to work up the courage to get a tattoo...but as soon as Logan was born (and passed away), I knew I wanted his footprints.  I could/would NEVER regret getting his footprints.  I also knew I didn't want any names or dates on my body.  Personally, I didn't want a "memorial" tattoo, rather, I wanted a "reason" tattoo.  Does that make sense?  I will get a smaller symbol on my foot/ankle beneath the angel wings/Logan's footprints for each child I have.  I know I wanted something "protecting" Logan's feet, so I walked into the tattoo shop and told the artist I wanted Logan's footprints (as is) and that I knew I wanted to incorporate wings and a heart, but not just regular angel wings.  He drew this up and I knew it was perfect!

Good luck picking the what's "just right" for you!  I have never regretted it and I find myself running my fingertips along Logan's footprints and smiling.  He walks everywhere with me. 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Here is mine for my twins, daisy is the flower of the month for their due date.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• my avatar is my tattoo.  its on my back, near my shoulder

formerly laurc Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP#1- 12.31.09- EDD 09.10.10- our angel Ella born sleeping on 09.03.10 BFP#2- 03.09.11- EDD 11.13.11- DS born 10.29.11 via successful induction BFP#3- 6.27.12- EDD 3.5.13- CVS 8.28.12, it's a BOY!-- DS2 born 2.14.13 via successful induction
  • I love these, thank you! My husband and I wanted to get matching tattoos and I'm nervous because I don't have any tattoos and have no idea what to get. I love the idea of footprints or names.
    IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  •  

hope this worked, I just got mine a week ago.

• sorry I don't know why that posted so many times ???

It says Faith this way and Trust if you turn it upside down.

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • imagemrssoprano:

It says Faith this way and Trust if you turn it upside down.

That is so beautiful. 

I've contemplated getting Max's delivery date in roman numerals on the inside of my wrist, but it will never happen.

• i have a cross on my wrist in honour of my lost one's twins lost at 8wks 2 days in june '11 and my other angel at 9 wks  5 days sept'11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"