Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Hello, never thought I'd be here

Wow, I never imagined I would be on this message board. I'm so glad it's here though. Today we are 8wks. We had an ultrasound yesterday, the baby still had a heartbeat but the yolk sac was twice as big as the babe and the babe was measuring 1.5wks behind. They said there is less than a 5% chance of any continued growth and they think the heart will stop soon. We have an ultrasound on Tuesday and a D & C on Wednesday (tentative). They are not sure if I will naturally lose the baby and I guess I cannot think about seeing our baby without a heartbeat and know that it will be in my body for an unknown amount of time. We have been trying for over 2 years for this miracle. This was our second round of IUI, after 1.5 years of other drug therapies. The Lord gives and takes away. We do not understand why our baby stopped growing but we are finding peace through prayer and family. I pray peace over every woman who has gone or is going through loss. This is a pain I've never experienced before.

Re: Hello, never thought I'd be here

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. I'm 3 weeks post mc today. At times, it seems like just yesterday that I was happily pregnant and at others it feels as if it's been an eternity. Your right about the pain. I don't think anyone really understands until they have gone through it. My thoughts are with you.. This is a great board. Everyone offers great advice and I have learned so much from these wonderful women.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Awww I love the end of your post...I am so very sorry for your loss and the manner in which you have to go thru this :( Your faith is encouraging...mine is pretty discouraged right now...I pray peace and supernatural strength over you as well...((huge hugs)).....blessings..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. We had a heartbeat too and it was so hard for me to come to terms that we were losing our child. No one ever thinks you will be in this situation and definitely not easy. It is so encouraging to see how much faith you have because at times like this we seem to lose it. It is so hard to understand why God does what he does and I think because we don't need to understand it we just need to accept it and be faithful. This would have been our third (final) child and I am having a really hard time getting over the empty feeling. I pray for you healing.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this right now. It's a nightmare nobody should have to experience. I'm very thankful for this board, and I hope it offers you as much comfort and knowledge as it's given me. {hugs}
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Options
    So thankful for all the sweet responses. I feel like I'm in a fog.  I'm trying not to cry constantly, its a good way to get the house clean I guess.  My husband is also having such a difficult time, I feel like he may be more alone than me in this.  Woman understand each other, I just pray he gets the comfort he needs during this time as well.  
  • Options

So sorry what you are going through at this time.  I know exactly how you feel.  I just had a D&C almost a week ago.  Its an awful feeling what your going through and you will probably feel so many different emotions going through this.  I know the waiting is really hard not knowing what will happen.  Even though you are in a fog and probably cry a lot just know that it is ok to cry as part of the grieving process.  You are not alone and I will pray for you.

Natural m/c on 12-22-11@ 8 weeks. D&C 12-23-11. Natural m/c @5 weeks on 3/22/12.
  • Options
    Praying for strength and comfort for you and your family.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
    BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    welcome, i am sorry you have to be here ((HUGS)). I had a d&c 3 weeks ago today. d&c was easy, the emotional toll was tough. It has gotten better but I still have my days. This board is a wonderful resource, please stop by often!
    BFP #1 - 10/10/11, 1st U/S 12/5/11 @ 8w, BO discovered, d&c 12/9/11. HCG @ 0 - 1/4/11.
    BFP #2 - 04/04/12, 1st Beta @ 9DPO 19, 2nd Beta @ 13 DPO 168. 1st u/s - 4/30/12 - we have a heartbeat!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    image * * PGAL/PAL/TTCAL Always Welcome! * *
  • Options
    I am so sorry you find yourself here.  Losing a baby is a pain that is indescribable unless you have felt it yourself.  HUGS to you.

BFP#1 8/24/11, EDD 5/5/12, D&C 10/24/11 due to missed m/c

BFP #2 2/1/12, EDD 10/11/12.  Baby arrived 10/9/12

BFP #3 5/6/14, EDD 1/14/15

• Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I hope you find love, support, and comfort here.  **Hugs**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"